shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Why are they CV's getting more masala into the show and storyline.
I read elsewhere that Arjun's ex-GF will come will come to disrupt his wedding preparation with Lakshmi

This so called twist is looking quite Out of text and pushed in deliberately as in the beginning also Arjun was introduced with a friend who was visiting India and his Dadi and mom thought that he was married to her or thinking of getting married and he said she was his friend who came to see India,

Arjun has been always show being as looking for the ideal girl in his life as he even rejected Purva who was his child hood friend..

Thsi new twists is so out of his character and the blame as usual will come on both parties mainly on the girl ofcourse that she is trying to take Arjun away which is obvious as pushed in and overnite some new angle of Arjun's EX GF wants him back..

When they have never shown Arjun being inclined towards other women during the course of the show from the beginning this twist doesn't fit in the storyline but seemed totally forced for more masala.

Edited by shanti05 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

224529 thumbnail
Where did you read this? Can you provide a link? As far as we know..Arjun only had Purva as the friend who loved him.
shanti05 thumbnail
Read Tellychakkar article

Its given there

Even i know of Purva and no one else. Donno why the CV's bring the context which seems far from blending with the situations and character
224529 thumbnail
Ahhh..I see..a very typical and unimaginative twist. Now Lakshmi will act more of a hick in her jealousy, I guess. 🤢
shanti05 thumbnail
True, I mean what I have observed with Arjun's character is he has gone all out to make his father also understand that he finds only Lakshmi his would be wife as he loves her

So what is with this Ex-GF.. as much as we have understood Arjun's character he has been shown a very natural simple guy who has seen different shades of love through Lakshmi's eyes and overnite how can they introduce is Ex-GF..

So did he have an affair with her, or she was flying too high that he dumped her, Purvi in that case was the one who always loved Arjun for the person he was and respected his decision ..

Now I am not sure if this is some fake twist also or Purvi has'nt changed and sending this girl Soumya to Arjun and Lakshmi's wedding prep to put some masala..

Whatever the twist is I am looking from Arjun's Character POV and he dose'nt seem like he had an ex GF or he was in love with someone previously before he fell in love with Lakshmi and the song which always plays on the Bg Hara Hara Mai Dou naino say hara is suited for first time falling in Love and this is seen from Arjun's POV when they showed him fall for her while riding the cycle

So this seems totally OUT of context and pushed in for some silly added masala triangle they want to make
shanti05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: In-Sanity-Triv

Ahhh..I see..a very typical and unimaginative twist. Now Lakshmi will act more of a hick in her jealousy, I guess. 🤢

That means testing her Love for Arjun !!
And that she comes from a middle class and Arjun being a rich boy could have some past with some girl

This is so cliched story they want to put and this so called testing ur love and making the lady jealous with another women total lack of creativity and redundant ideas thrown in .
224529 thumbnail
Well..he did live in London for few years and it would be a stretch if he never had a GF..and having a GF doesn't mean that you start planning your married life with her. With Lakshmi it was love at first sight, I guess, though I never really understood that concept properly. How can one fall for anyone after just seeing them once? Its very impractical. You can fall for a serial killer this way. 😆

But yes, bringing in an Ex GF for drama lacks creativity. But since this show is a simple love story instead of drama...I guess they will keep it light and fun. Hopefully.

On a positive note, the writer will now concentrate on the love triangle instead of Lakshmi's hick relatives. Let's see how this plays out.
shanti05 thumbnail
I agree, but this walk in of Ex-GF right around the of marriage will add masala that u wowed to me and dumped me blah blah those angles are always a way to bring that J track

Arjun ko bahut Bhola Bhala samjney ki Bhool Lakshmi Kar Baitee 😉 Donno if I recollect they sat and he spoke of any of his Ex-es to Lakshmi 😆

Then we know for sure she soumya was one of them
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
this new girls' entry seems forced in an effort to jack up the trps... and nothing else... 🤢 and what will be the difference between this girl and purva..?? but thank god this girl made an entry now and not during the marriage...😆
shanti05 thumbnail
Looks like this Soumya is totally twisted.. And Arjun and she were going around watching today's episode and wants to give a tough competition to Lakshmi to win back Arjun

Dadi is already questionig