princess163 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

224529 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Am getting seriously annoyed with each epi that they are airing. Her family were jumping up and down waving at airplanes for the love of god, what are they 2 year old? Middle class people are not illiterate hicks for Gods sake. They do know how to behave and I cringe at how Lakshmi behaves now. She fought for her do kaudi ke make up ka saamaan like Mumbai doesn't have make up at all. And she, who was so observant enough to notice each and every nuisance of her dad's mood is now oblivious to insults that are being heaped on him. She's becoming worse than an airhead bimbo. Disappointing. Not to mention she thanks Arjun for everything that he gains for her family with his money. Thank You for this, thank you for that. Is he her boss now? 🤢

I dread to see what the writer has in store for us when they reach Mumbai..am pretty sure the relatives will fall on airplane food like hungry dogs and embarrass RV more. 🤢 Oh and who here bets that her relatives will start storing all the free goodies that 5 star hotels have for their guests? From chocolates to soaps, towels, perfumes, etc. I am seriously nauseated with the writers portrayal of middle class people. They should be sued, by god.
Edited by In-Sanity-Triv - 12 years ago