princess163 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys!!

As some of you might know me by now, I am Swati😆
*Waves*
I am the written Updater for Mondays and Tuesdays! But, mujhpe pareshaani ka pahaad toot raha hai😲
My final exams, of my final year, begin in the first week of may and go on timm the second week of June. During this period, I will solemnly vow to stay away from IF(I am an addict!), and I will not be able to do the Written Updates

I would be really grateful if one or more of you could volunteer to do the Updates for the period of my absence.

The exact dates that need updaters are:

30th April, 1st MAy, 7th May, 8Th May, 14th May, 15th May, 21st may, 22nd may,28th , 29th May, 4th and 5th June!

Thats 12 days😕

Kindly let me know who/who all are willing to do it.

Maybe one person could take them or one for Mondays, one for Tuesdays, or Date specific. Whatever way, we are fine with it!

Hope someone can help me out with this.

Love you all!

Swati

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I should be able to do Mondays except May 14th (I have finals that week)

224529 thumbnail
I'll take Tuesdays for now..but just in case am busy with work, the backup updater will have to do the WU for the day.
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
i can update after 15th may... my exams are over by then.. any day is fine with me... 😃
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
hmm,...my board exams will finish by 12th-13th may, so i can assist u with WU for 14th may n if u want i can do for other dates too.