Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@Random: agree.. Laxmi's bolapan sometime gets too much attention.. Even her dubbing needs to be worked on.. As In sme of romantic scenes, her voice bcomes bit lousy..:( arjun hs been really good with watever he hs done so far.. So hs been dadiji.. Laxmi's sis is getting into lot of bodydouble scenes with other leads.. Dnt knw why..
Nupsdips thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree with everyone of you..Even I stopped watching the show..I am just reading the written updates..The writers have really ruined Lakshmi..I find her reaction irritating rather than cute..
randomness thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ughhh !!! Someone save me already! Even if you haven't been to an airport before you must've studied about it in school, saw it on TV, news etc. When I was going to travel alone by plane I made sure I knew the details so as to not act like a perfect retard which they make you out to be.

Even daadi ma overacted in Lakshmi's house pooja vaale din, but they are behaving like a psycho, except for Saraswati perhaps.
224529 thumbnail
Exactly what I was thinking...Lakshmi has watched so many movies, she is a fan and she doesnt know how to act in an airport or that airplanes land in airport? This is getting way stupid for me to handle.

And can you really blame RV for being embarrassed by the lot? They should have traveled in the train instead of by plane.

Has NO ONE from Lakshmi's illiterate (That's how the writer is portraying them) family EVER seen a movie with an airport scene? JESUS! 😡
Edited by In-Sanity-Triv - 12 years ago
randomness thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
omg even saraswati !!! it seems they are doing the ultaa of what all of us want- on purpose!!! jeeez
pink500 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
i feel at this pt RV is right-I would be so embarassed of lakshmi and her family. acting os ott