flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
ok... guys... this is not and i repeat NOT an april fool's post... 😛

they showed madhuri announcing that the maha vivaah of laxmi- arjun is taking place on 16th april...

ps- i dont know whether to be happy or sad... happy coz ARMI r getting married without any rukavat 😃 and sad coz laxmi's dad will have to keep swallowing all the insults that come his way... with credit to rv🤢

link... maybe tima or the others can help..??? it is shown during the ad breaks on the channel... 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

224529 thumbnail
Just saw it...Arjun in a rich sherwani and Lakshmi in red come in front of each other..Lakshmi looked shy and Arjun looked happy. 😃 It was barely for 5 seconds but they look stunning.

And flutterby...the promo said that Arjun will bring a baarat at Lakshmi's house but no talk about marriage. It's an Indian show so expect lots of drama..the wedding may or may not happen right now 😆
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: In-Sanity-Triv

Just saw it...Arjun in a rich sherwani and Lakshmi in red come in front of each other..Lakshmi looked shy and Arjun looked happy. 😃 It was barely for 5 seconds but they look stunning.

And flutterby...the promo said that Arjun will bring a baarat at Lakshmi's house but no talk about marriage. It's an Indian show so expect lots of drama..the wedding may or may not happen right now 😆

The word Drama is missing from this Show
Niceup thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
May be twist in the word --- MAHA vivah...
Tfs...
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
TFS..!!

I wonder if there will be a twist..🤔
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
all u peeps r correct... cvs can surprise us with a twist in the lead up to the maha vivaah...in my words... kuch toh tadka lagna chahiye..😉 whats a daily soap without it??? and the way mads was inviting everyone to attend... 🤔
Edited by flutterby - 12 years ago
224529 thumbnail
It's not very clear but it's our Arjun Lakshmi from the new promo. 😊

ktlovers thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
can someone post the link
i want to see my handsome guy !

vaishali667 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thank for sharing plz post the link
Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing.. Saw the promo..looks gud..:) bt i guess there will be sme banter on laxmi's relatives by agnihotri's relatives for their low profile behaviour..:(