...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

224529 thumbnail
Thanks Binny...It was a good epi...It's interesting how everyone talks about Arjun's LOVE for Lakshmi but Lakshmi's DREAM and not her love for Arjun.

And about dramatic reaction...I wouldn't hold my breath..remember what we got instead of Lakshmi's betrayal to the truth about Arjun? I have learned my lesson.

And seriously, Lakshmi is not 2 year old...she should stop with her ringa ringa roses reaction when she is happy.
...Binny... thumbnail

Originally posted by: In-Sanity-Triv

Thanks Binny...It was a good epi...It's interesting how everyone talks about Arjun's LOVE for Lakshmi but Lakshmi's DREAM and not her love for Arjun.

And about dramatic reaction...I wouldn't hold my breath..remember what we got instead of Lakshmi's betrayal to the truth about Arjun? I have learned my lesson.

And seriously, Lakshmi is not 2 year old...she should stop with her ringa ringa roses reaction when she is happy.

Welcome Triv...

honestly the episode could have been better if you ask me.. it was the same old.. an oblivious Laxmi... and a father sacrificing his self respect for his child's happiness.. trust me dear I have no hopes in fact I was talking to my mother yesterday and said I would not be surprised if she married irrespective. I know harsh.. but this is what the CV's have done to her character.. 😳

Bang on Triv.. she needs to grow up time to wake up and smell the coffee.. she is about to get a harsh awakening.. I find that amusing even her father said she may have dreamed about your white bungalow not your son but your house..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by ...Binny... - 12 years ago
224529 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Binny...

Welcome Triv...

honestly the episode could have been better if you ask me.. it was the same old.. an oblivious Laxmi... and a father sacrificing his self respect for his child's happiness.. trust me dear I have no hopes in fact I was talking to my mother yesterday and said I would not be surprised if she married irrespective. I know harsh.. but this is what the CV's have done to her character.. 😳

Bang on Triv.. she needs to grow up time to wake up and smell the coffee.. she is about to get a harsh awakening.. I find that amusing even her father said she may have dreamed about your white bungalow not your son but your house..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

True..but I said that the epi was good due to Lakshmi's dad and his reaction. The man is so genuine, it warms my heart. And sadly, I have to agree...Lakshmi's character is very one dimensional and superficial. I expected layers to her character that the writers would explore with time but its been 3 months and we only have the bubbly and childish Lakshmi who has impractical dreams. There has been no maturing in her character so far and the girl is about to be married in 8(?) days now. And her obsession with AM is seriously annoying. She should be dreaming about Arjun and not AM.

I really hope she does get that harsh awakening..maybe seeing her dad being insulted(By having to hide his real status) for the benefit of appearance of Agnihotri family will shake her out of the childish and immature behavior. But again, not holding my breath.

And haha, yes apparently it's all about Arjun's love and Lakshmi's dreams related to AM only. No mention EVER by ANYONE about Lakshmi's love for Arjun. πŸ˜†

But now with the marriage on the blocks..am worried Purva is going to make a re entry. 🀣
...Binny... thumbnail

Originally posted by: In-Sanity-Triv

True..but I said that the epi was good due to Lakshmi's dad and his reaction. The man is so genuine, it warms my heart. And sadly, I have to agree...Lakshmi's character is very one dimensional and superficial. I expected layers to her character that the writers would explore with time but its been 3 months and we only have the bubbly and childish Lakshmi who has impractical dreams. There has been no maturing in her character so far and the girl is about to be married in 8(?) days now. And her obsession with AM is seriously annoying. She should be dreaming about Arjun and not AM.

I really hope she does get that harsh awakening..maybe seeing her dad being insulted(By having to hide his real status) for the benefit of appearance of Agnihotri family will shake her out of the childish and immature behavior. But again, not holding my breath.

And haha, yes apparently it's all about Arjun's love and Lakshmi's dreams related to AM only. No mention EVER by ANYONE about Lakshmi's love for Arjun. πŸ˜†

But now with the marriage on the blocks..am worried Purva is going to make a re entry. 🀣

I agree Laxmi's father was good.. his portrayal of the pain an individual must go through the sacrifices one makes for their children was very well portrayed.. yet the rest of the episode left me wondering what the CV's were thinking as to Laxmi's character..

I would have been a bit more inclined to overlook her faults.. if she had at least mentioned her father looked troubled.. not once did she portray her concern.. it was like watching a child with blinders on seeing only that which helps to fulfill their dreams.. I wonder if Purva will be the shock that brings her to reality.. may be observing the differences between their behaviors will force her to change a bit.. of course her fathers self respect should do the trick but with her one never knows..

I'm not saying love is lacking from her side.. but I feel like saying dear concentrate on your future husband.. and not his house for a change..while your at it maybe you can also take a look at your fathers state of mind..!!
Edited by ...Binny... - 12 years ago
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thanks for the awesome update dear..
Niceup thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Now a days I fed up with this Laksmi -_ irritating character with humpty dumpty will sat on Arjun 's mansion... Her elder sister realized her father's pain but Laksmi fAiled...I have doubt abt her love ... All the time money money money ... How can she dream of a marraige ceremony to held in 5 star hotel ... She knows her financial condition... No chinta sirf furti ...
Arjun doesn't deserve Laksmi ...
Sorry but these days I fed up wid this girl 's attitude...
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update binnyπŸ€—
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update sweety..:)
Lovely Performence by lakshmi Dad..His dialogues were so real and touchy..
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Sorry to be late.
Great post Dear as always.