Tone it down a little Lakshmi

224529 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Seriously, its creepy enough that Lakshmi is so desperate for marriage😳 but does she also have to be so OTT? I mean, her smiles, her gestures are something that pageant queens use. Can't she keep it a little subtle like Arjun does? Yes, she is bubbly but does she have to grin ear to ear for everything? I mean, even if she had smiled with happiness, it would have showed us that she is happy but she over did it and annoyed me 🤣

Seriously, tone it down people.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
🤣.... triv... u know i thought that she should have toned down a long long time ago... now its too late... i have got used to her ott reactions...
224529 thumbnail
Better late than never, I say LOL.
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
nice pic in the gallery btw...😎 i think laxmi is training to be a agnihotri bahu... with the chefs beside her 😉
224529 thumbnail
LOL and that too wearing a short dress. Both Arjun and RV will get an attack..Arjun khushi ke maare and RV shock ka 🤣
582918 thumbnail
Laxmi is meant 2 b an OTT charcter i guess...The problem is that after Geet from Jab we met...every actress tries 2 replicate kareena esp this actress...a hell looot...i knw its haard 2 play laxmi ...but still Shraddha needs 2 CALM DOWN...she is good...and b4 she did a very good job..but i guess every1 praised her...so...she OVERACTS a looot..now..

Sometimes she makes me change teh channel thts when i actually watch Laxmi once in a week..yesterday i wathced it and i just wanted 2 bang her head and teell her 2 SHUT UP..esp when her dad was upset..she cudnt read her dads expression? b4 she used 2 understand by every1s expression..now she has just lost it completely🥱
Edited by alphabeta_22 - 12 years ago
swathipatil thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
lakshmi is so selffish thinks only about her even she did not force bauji wat happened in arjun s house she is selffish
Edited by swathipatil - 12 years ago
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
honestly her overacting is nothing new.. she tends to over express consistently.. but are to we to accept the individual who would do anything for her own is so lost in her self that she can't recognize the concern the lack of excitement on her fathers face.. Saraswati was the only individual who saw her fathers discomfort when the meeting came up.. it's time she matured.. and I agree she can tone it down a bit.. it has always been a turn off..!!
224529 thumbnail

Originally posted by: alphabeta_22

Laxmi is meant 2 b an OTT charcter i guess...The problem is that after Geet from Jab we met...every actress tries 2 replicate kareena esp this actress...a hell looot...i knw its haard 2 play laxmi ...but still Shraddha needs 2 CALM DOWN...she is good...and b4 she did a very good job..but i guess every1 praised her...so...she OVERACTS a looot..now..

Sometimes she makes me change teh channel thts when i actually watch Laxmi once in a week..yesterday i wathced it and i just wanted 2 bang her head and teell her 2 SHUT UP..esp when her dad was upset..she cudnt read her dads expression? b4 she used 2 understand by every1s expression..now she has just lost it completely🥱

Exactly but Geet from JWM was never such an impressionable fool. She knew how to act and react around people and she wasn't greedy. Am not saying greed is a bad thing. Everyone is greedy but it annoyed the heck out of me yesterday when Lakshmi kept on jabbering about AM and asking for its details from her dad, when anyone could see that he wasn't happy. I thought Lakshmi was supposed to connect to everybodys feelings and wants, she cared about everybody's happiness, but now her own happiness has blinded her to even her dad's worry.

And it's a put off that her obsession with the AM has not diminished. I thought that once she accepted that she loved Ajay, she would know that the AM is not important but love is, Arjun is. Even now, people from the show say Arjun's love Lakshmi and Lakshmi's DREAM. Not Lakshmi's love for Arjun.

And I agree Shraddha is over doing it. Being bubbly doesn't mean making wild gestures when speaking and being happy doesn't mean you jump around everywhere, dancing and doing ringa ringa roses with your family members. I just want to smack Lakshmi when she does that 🤣 She is not 2 year old but 19 and about to be married to a really influential husband. She needs to learn poise. She needs to learn to be matured.

Originally posted by: swathipatil

lakshmi is so selffish thinks only about her even she did not force bauji wat happened in arjun s house she is selffish

Being selfish is not wrong. But being so selfish that you are blind to other's pain and worry is wrong. So yesterday, Lakshmi was wrong.

Originally posted by: ...Binny...

honestly her overacting is nothing new.. she tends to over express consistently.. but are to we to accept the individual who would do anything for her own is so lost in her self that she can't recognize the concern the lack of excitement on her fathers face.. Saraswati was the only individual who saw her fathers discomfort when the meeting came up.. it's time she matured.. and I agree she can tone it down a bit.. it has always been a turn off..!!

I agree Binny..she is so lost in her own dreams and happiness that she is overlooking everything, even her own Dad.

And God, yes please tone it down. It's a serious put off. She is so HYPER..overly so. I wish the CV's and the director would understand that you can be bubbly and happy, subtlety too. Lakshmi doesnt need to jump around, do ringa ringa roses and grin from ear to ear like a chimp on drugs. I seriously dread to think how the girl will react when she meets VIP's and celebrities. If I were Arjun, I would be embarassed as hell by her behavior.
ayaniie-chan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yeah, I know what you mean.. she is seriously OTT now..

Originally posted by: alphabeta_22

Kareena?! I thought she acts like that female lead in Ghajini!..
Edited by ayaniie-chan - 12 years ago