Why has RV called Vinod to his office?

xTimax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

RV calls Vinod and asks him to come home next morning at sharp 9:30. Vinod doesn't sense RV's disappointment. He happily informs everyone that he has to go to meet RV. RV turns and noticesDaadi standing behind him. He tells her that she has to do some work for him. Vishal andSaraswati also leave for their place. Arjun andLakshmi both are trying each other numbers but find it engaged.

Next morning Vinod notices the coat which is lying on the bed. Lakshmi has taken out the coat since he is going to meet RV. However, she forgets to remove the laundary tag. Lakshmi hands over thejalebis to him to give it to Arjun. Arjun and Daadiare on their way to temple in their car. Daadi tells him that RV asked her to distribute food to beggers. They both think RV has changed.

RV sees Vinod coming with a dabba in a polythene bag through the CCTV. Vinod sits on the bench near the gate. Its 9:30 am. Daadi and Arjun serve food to poor people and then go to pray. Arjun is praying when Daadi tells him that she is aware he has come to meet his love. She asks him to go and meetLakshmi.

Arjun goes behind the temple where Lakshmi is teaching dance to students. She is shocked seeing Daadiand Arjun together. She asks about Vinod, but they don't have any clue. The security guard asks Vinod to go in at 11:45. RV observes everything through CCTV. Vinod sees the number of cars parked outside with drivers. He walks in. Arjun and Daadi leave from the temple.

What are RV's intentions?

Source:http://video.india.com/tv-gossip/2641/main-lakshmi-tere-aangan-ki-why-has-rv-called-vinod-to-his-office-23-03-2012-to-25-03-2012.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

224529 thumbnail
Holy Mother of -! 😔 RV made Lakshmi's dad wait in the sun for 2 whole hours?! (He'll be sitting on the bench that Lakshmi used to sit on, I guess) That's just cruel. He's going to make Lakshmi's dad grovel in front of him, isn't he? I'm pretty sure he will tell him about Purva and compare Lakshmi to her and also talk about how Lakshmi is not classy but greedy and irresponsible enough to loose her 2.5 crore ring. 😔 Am not looking forward to this. 😔 Hopefully Arjun and Dadi will get to the house before RV does any real damage.

RV won't break the relationship though, I think, since he plans on using Saraswati and Vishal.
Edited by In-Sanity-Triv - 12 years ago
Nupsdips thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
TFS.. :)..That's really a very mean thing to do😡...@Triv I guess RV will try with all his might to break the engagement using all the means he can,may be he would use both Vinod and Vishal..
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
laxmi forgot to remove the laundry tag... and she just gave RV some more amunition... as if he didnt have enough already... fully agreed with triv... 1 ton of insults and slimy comparisons to purva coming up... 😡