RV's snobbish attitude kinda reminds me of...

224529 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
well me. 🤣 I was laughing all throughout the episode today. Don't get me wrong, his snobbish behavior is wrong but it kinda reminded me of me when I was a teenager. I am still a little bit snobbish even now but not to this extreme. I remember my family had gone to meet one of my dad's relatives at his native place and over there, it's very normal to have floor of well Gobar aka cow poop. 🤣 No seriously, they spread gobar on the floor..it keeps the house cool or something o.O

Anyway, I didn't mind the small hut or anything but I am a fanatic about hygiene. When we were entering the house, I asked my mom about the weird floor and she helpfully told me that its cow poop. I was horrified. Walking on gobar? Sitting on gobar? 😲 SLEEPING ON GOBAR?! 🤣 My mom obviously shut me up with her glare but imagine my horror. They had a cot that we were supposed to sit on, at the end of the room. So while we were there for lunch and for some catching up, I kept running all over the place, to decrease my contact with the floor. 🤣 I ran inside, thankfully they had spread a blanket for us to sit on during lunch, but after lunch I ran outside to wash my hands, then I ran back inside to sit on the couch. If someone called me, I would run to them.😆 My dad's relatives thought I was very active and energetic. 🤣

Thankfully, they didn't think much about my behavior and just thought that I was a silly mumbaiya girl 😆 Now, am not saying my behavior was right but you can imagine how I can see myself in RV, no? I found that so amusing. Of all the people to be similar with in the show, I get RV 🤣 If that's not irony, then I dunno what is. 🤣
Edited by In-Sanity-Triv - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xTimax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
His behavior was hilarious especially the toilet scene🤣 🤣
LOL at your GOBAR story🤣🤣
fighter01 thumbnail
I am still rofl over ppl clicking pictures with RV...tht scene was hilarous...amazing expressions by him...and btw if the rift between the father-son duo is so public tht it becomes news headline...thn how come lakshmi and her kin have no clue abt it...dun they read newspaper ??? :P ...nyways the post reminded me of my pet rabbit...who was also running here n thr once he came home...more due to curiosity i guess :P
Edited by fighter01 - 12 years ago
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
lol... i was laughing my head off...🤣 running here and there to make less contact with the floor.. 🤣 and ur relatives thought u were hyper active... 😆 poor them.. btw where did u go?? its ok if u dont want to answer.. 😳
Edited by flutterby - 12 years ago
teddybear66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
episode was quite entertaining... credit goes to RV's expresions... 😆
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
yesterday's epi was quite hilarious but ur post is more hilarious..
H_Rockerz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yup!! yesterday's show was hilarious especially toilet seen . But your post made everyone laugh ...😆
224529 thumbnail
😆 Thanks for the reply guys and glad to know my post made you laugh. 😃
224529 thumbnail
@fighter: Maybe the chawl people and Lakshmi's family think that the differences are due to business matters.

@flutterby: I don't remember much but it was a village somewhere on the border of Kolhapur or Belgaum.
Edited by In-Sanity-Triv - 12 years ago
Nupsdips thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
LOL couldn't stop laughing 🤣..Your family thought that you were active and energetic😆..Loved RV's expressions..