The most adorable scene in today's epi (12/3)

Poll

Which for you was the most adorable scene today?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
So today was a very cute and colourful episode with a lot of cute and colourful scenes?

Which one was your fav?

Was it when Dadi and Bua got high on Bhaang and urged the Thandai wala to give them more Bhaang? 😉 😆

Or was it when a high on bhaang Dadi plays googly-woogly-wush with Arjun's oh so adorable cheeks? Our dimple-icious babe and Dadi were adorable in that scene! <3

Or was it when Lakshmi had a pyaar and natkhar bhari tiff with her soon to be devar? I loved this scene for two reasons - Devar-Bhabhi nok jhok and finally the new guy got some dialogues! 😉 😆

Or was it when Arjun intervened on the pretext of taking Lakshmi's side but instead ended up getting his Bhai to help him in drenching his lady love?

Or was it the song sequence with a natkhat ArMi?

Tell me tell me?

My fav was the googly-woogly-wush part! I loved the expressions of Dadi and our dimple-icious babe! SO CUTE! <3 <3

Edited by AngelTeen - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xTimax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved all the scenes but my fav was Dadi pinching Dimple-icious babe's cheeks😆
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I loved the entire epi..but my favorite had to be Dadi and Bua high on Bhang..also thoroughly enjoyed their amusing little escapade while ArMi dance was taking place..!!

Bua.. aapko bhi yeh shok hai.. Dadi.. Bhoth purana..🤣
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
loveeed the entire episode❤️ but the most adorable scene would be High on bhaang Dadi pinching Dimple-icious babe's cheeks?
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
i loved the googly woogly whush part...🤣 it was so adorable... ☺️ then i even liked daadi bajaoing the dhol behind arjun while bua was her dance partner..🤣
_Moona_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I loved the whole episode... every part of it has something special...whether its dadi bua scene...devaar bhabhi Arjun scene...or ArMi dance... loved every scene😳...