AWESOME,AMAZING & COLORFUL EPISODE

_Moona_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Today's episode just rocked😎...What a wonderful episode...An ArMi dance was mindblowing...today's episode will definitely be in MLTAK best episodes list⭐️...Laxmi looked so cute while dancing n her expressions were outstanding it looked that the song was originally picturised on them...personally I didnt like ArMi dance in Life OK holi Party I felt it was just OK but I really loved their today's dance😳...Dadi n bua tuning is always very enjoyable and today also they made me laugh😆...
But one thing came in my mind after watching today's episode that may be Vishal's character will turn negative because he has already started getting jealous of Arjun...n it might be possible that Sr.Agnihotri n Purva will use him to fulfill their plan...but I just hope this thing wont happen...
Overall I loved today's episode n I think all ArMians will agree wid me😳...n If I would have to rate I would give 10/10 to today's episode👏...
Edited by cancerian_queen - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

224529 thumbnail
Haha. I agree. I love Dadi and Bua together. They are so phunny . 🤣 and ArMi were just so adorable. Too bad Arjun didn't hear Lakshmi and Aakash ka whole convo. 🤣
Nupsdips thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yup,loved today's episode to the core❤️..Dadi and Bua are hilarous😃..
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

beautiful epi

dadi was so worried that she didnt get chance to curse her DIL 🤣
Niceup thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Is Laksmi going to lost her ring?????
yours4ever thumbnail
really really loved today's episode it was really rockinggg XDD.. dadi n bua wer hilarious haha, n aahh jus loveddd armi's dance it was awesome, their first dance sequence ever 😃 it was jus fantasticcc <3
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
totally agree.. loveed the episode❤️
_Moona_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: In-Sanity-Triv

Haha. I agree. I love Dadi and Bua together. They are so phunny . 🤣 and ArMi were just so adorable. Too bad Arjun didn't hear Lakshmi and Aakash ka whole convo. 🤣

I was thinking that abhi shadi nhi hoyi hai to "Devaar Bhabhi" ki itni jamti(bonding) hai shadi k baad to they will beat devaar bhabhi team of other channels very easily...😆Next Kamal Parvati jodi... Laxmi n Aakash😆...
_Moona_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naz_Angel

beautiful epi

dadi was so worried that she didnt get chance to curse her DIL 🤣

Poor dadi n poor us😉...Dadi didnt get the chance to pull her DIL's leg n we missed an opportunity to see some great,funny but full of love "Nok Jhok" of them...😆
H_Rockerz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Really the episode was just amazing and the best part was our armi dance OMG it was just mind blowing...😳.

From my side to 10/10 amazing..😃