Written Update - 11th March 2012

224529 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Heh..didn't find the epi that exciting today. It was OK-ish.

Written Update:

Bua stops Lakshmi from going into the courtyard, fearing that Lakshmi will get colored. Lakshmi confidently tells Bua that no one will dare touch her today. Only Arjun has the right to color her first but before that she will color him. Lakshmi tells Bua about the bet between ArMi. Bua very dramatically starts blessing her to win but Lakshmi doesn't wait for the blessing and leaves. 🤣

Lakshmi is on the way to the courtyard when all the children from Sanatan nagar surround her. She scolds them and tells them that the target today is Arjun Agnihotri and not her. One little girl claims that even she is waiting for him and Lakshmi scolds her 🤣 Some boy gives an idea of digging a big hole and hiding it with paper and when Arjun will walk on it, he will fall in the pit. Lakshmi says that Arjun is not that dumb and he won't be walking but driving here. She tells the kids to surround Arjun as soon as he steps out of the car, then she will catch him. The line maaru little girl again asks Lakshmi what she intends to do with Arjun once she catches him.🤣 Lakshmi is all 😲 and scolds the girl again for talking too much.🤣 She clarifies that she only wants to color him. The children all agree with her plan.

🤣 Some guy in white is standing besides Arjun's car. The chillar party surround him and Lakshmi shouts Happy Holi and jumps out, to color the guy, but stops short, when she sees that its not Arjun. She even adorably asks "Arre yeh kaun hai?" all confused.🤣 Meanwhile Arjun calls Lakshmi from somewhere behind her and as soon as she turns around, he colors her face. 🤣 Lakshmi is shocked and claims that he cheated. Arjun asks what she had intended to do with her monkey gang. 🤣 Everything is fair in love and war and he didn't cheat. He reminds her that she lost the bet.

Lakshmi colors his face and tries to run away but Arjun grabs her hand. Lakshmi tells him to let go, since everyone was staring(they weren't actually), but he refuses and reminds her that she has to stop calling him "Aap" and "Arjunji". He wants his old Lakshmi back. Lakshmi agrees and Arjun lets go. Lakshmi threatens him with Kanpuriya Holi 🤣 and turns towards the children to help drench Arjun with water and colors but the children are all sitting dejected. On some prodding, she comes to know that there was some water pipe mishap and hence Sanatan nagar won't be getting any water that day.

Everyone stars worrying about water and how they will cook without it. Lakshmi is all sad and everyone starts requesting Lakshmi to do something (😲Woh kya karegi? Why is everyone telling her to do something🤣) Lakshmi turns back to apologize to Arjun about the fiasco and finds that he's not there.(She is STILL CALLING HIM AAP AND ARJUN JI! AM so going Ghajini on the girl😡YOU LOST THE BET! STOP IT NOW!😡) Suddenly Arjun comes back and asks Lakshmi why she is still standing there, his family is on the way. (So he drove faster to get to her sooner?🤣 and that too alone?🤣 Isse kehte hai despogiri to see your loved one😆)

A car stops in front of them and out comes Dadi, Aakash and Swati. (It looks like the same car went back and got the rest of the family o.O) Everyone greets each other. Lakshmi takes Dadi's blessing, the old fashioned way(touching feet) and then Dadi hugs her. Swati compliments Lakshmi on looking extra beautiful and Arjun smiles. (It always amuses me how Arjun becomes so proud whenever someone compliments Lakshmi. Like its his personal victory🤣) Dadi claims that all the beauty will soon get hidden with colors. She tells the servants to bring all the Holi gifts inside. 😳 Bua is shocked at so many gifts and Dadi says that since the whole Sanatan Nagar is Lakshmi's family, they got gifts for all.

Lakshmi's dad inquires about Arjun's parents. Dadi tells him that they are both on a business trip and in their family, one doesn't travel during festivals and hence they couldn't attend. She claims that Arjun's dad really really wanted to celebrate Holi with Lakshmi and her family(Jhoothi Dadi 😕The lies are piling up) but she stopped him from traveling. She tells Lakshmi's dad that she is aware that they must think that they are making up excuses all the time about business and it must be hard to believe them. Lakshmi's dad says that he trusts them and believes them, he'd just wanted to meet them during the festival. Lakshmi's dad asks Dadi to wish Arjun's parents from their side and to tell them that he is waiting to meet them soon.(😕 I foresee that RV is going to insult Lakshmi's dad soon)

Dadi asks why everyone is so quiet and sad. Arjun asks the same thing and Lakshmi reminds him about the water shortage. Arjun says that when he is there, no one can be sad. He whistles and a water tank stands outside Sanatan Nagar and everyone beams at him, especially Lakshmi. Everyone starts applying colors and Arjun's eyes stalk Lakshmi as she goes around getting colored and applying it. (Seriously, his eyes only follow her😆)

Precap: Arjun and Lakshmi dancing on some ancienttt song.🤣Looks like someone took Bhaang, for he seems very touchy feely with her.

Edited by In-Sanity-Triv - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xTimax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update:)
Princess.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: In-Sanity-Triv

Heh..didn't find the epi that exciting today. It was OK-ish. True that. I m a lil judgmental on today's epi. 🤔 Maaf karna mujhe. 😆

Written Update:

Bua stops Lakshmi from going into the courtyard, fearing that Lakshmi will get colored. Lakshmi confidently tells Bua that no one will dare touch her today. Only Arjun has the right to color her first but before that she will color him. Lakshmi tells Bua about the bet between ArMi. Bua very dramatically starts blessing her to win but Lakshmi doesn't wait for the blessing and leaves. 🤣

Lakshmi is on the way to the courtyard when all the children from Sanatan nagar surround her. She scolds them and tells them that the target today is Arjun Agnihotri and not her. One little girl claims that even she is waiting for him and Lakshmi scolds her 🤣 Some boy gives an idea of digging a big hole and hiding it with paper and when Arjun will walk on it, he will fall in the pit. Lakshmi says that Arjun is not that dumb and he won't be walking but driving here. She tells the kids to surround Arjun as soon as he steps out of the car, then she will catch him. The line maaru little girl again asks Lakshmi what she intends to do with Arjun once she catches him.🤣 Lakshmi is all 😲 and scolds the girl again for talking too much.🤣 She clarifies that she only wants to color him. The children all agree with her plan. This whole scene. Made me feel her acting wasnt as spectacular as it usually is. I mean, it dint seem natural. Which is something she carries off pretty well. Sorry, just my opinion. Nevertheless, the choti line maarne vaali girl was 🤣

🤣 Some guy in white is standing besides Arjun's car. How can one mistake the love of their life for someone who isnt even close to our Arjun? 😲
The chillar party surround him and Lakshmi shouts Happy Holi and jumps out, to color the guy, but stops short, when she sees that its not Arjun. She even adorably asks "Arre yeh kaun hai?" all confused.🤣 Meanwhile Arjun calls Lakshmi from somewhere behind her and as soon as she turns around, he colors her face. 🤣 Lakshmi is shocked and claims that he cheated. Arjun asks what she had intended to do with her monkey gang. 🤣 Everything is fair in love and war and he didn't cheat. He reminds her that she lost the bet. Okay, THIS scene i loved. Arjun looked sooo adorable. 😍

Lakshmi colors his face and tries to run away but Arjun grabs her hand. Lakshmi tells him to let go, since everyone was staring(they weren't actually), but he refuses and reminds her that she has to stop calling him "Aap" and "Arjunji". He wants his old Lakshmi back. Lakshmi agrees and Arjun lets go. Lakshmi threatens him with Kanpuriya Holi 🤣 and turns towards the children to help drench Arjun with water and colors but the children are all sitting dejected. On some prodding, she comes to know that there was some water pipe mishap and hence Sanatan nagar won't be getting any water that day.

Everyone stars worrying about water and how they will cook without it. Lakshmi is all sad and everyone starts requesting Lakshmi to do something (😲Woh kya karegi? Why is everyone telling her to do something🤣) I thought the same thing! She isn't Spiderman 🤣
Lakshmi turns back to apologize to Arjun about the fiasco and finds that he's not there.(She is STILL CALLING HIM AAP AND ARJUN JI! AM so going Ghajini on the girl😡YOU LOST THE BET! STOP IT NOW!😡) Ditto. So annoying. 😕
Suddenly Arjun comes back and asks Lakshmi why she is still standing there, his family is on the way. (So he drove faster to get to her sooner?🤣 and that too alone?🤣 Isse kehte hai despogiri to see your loved one😆)
A car stops in front of them and out comes Dadi, Aakash and Swati. (It looks like the same car went back and got the rest of the family o.O) Everyone greets each other. Lakshmi takes Dadi's blessing, the old fashioned way(touching feet) and then Dadi hugs her. Swati compliments Lakshmi on looking extra beautiful and Arjun smiles. (It always amuses me how Arjun becomes so proud whenever someone compliments Lakshmi. Like its his personal victory🤣) Arrey uski prized possession hai. Kyun na ho proud. 🤣
Dadi claims that all the beauty will soon get hidden with colors. She tells the servants to bring all the Holi gifts inside. 😳 Bua is shocked at so many gifts and Dadi says that since the whole Sanatan Nagar is Lakshmi's family, they got gifts for all.
Formality. 🥱

Lakshmi's dad inquires about Arjun's parents. Dadi tells him that they are both on a business trip and in their family, one doesn't travel during festivals and hence they couldn't attend. She claims that Arjun's dad really really wanted to celebrate Holi with Lakshmi and her family(Jhoothi Dadi 😕The lies are piling up) but she stopped him from traveling. She tells Lakshmi's dad that she is aware that they must think that they are making up excuses all the time about business and it must be hard to believe them. Lakshmi's dad says that he trusts them and believes them, he'd just wanted to meet them during the festival. Lakshmi's dad asks Dadi to wish Arjun's parents from their side and to tell them that he is waiting to meet them soon.(😕 I foresee that RV is going to insult Lakshmi's dad soon) And I don't want that to happen 😭 I dont know why, but i love Lakshmi's dad. He looks so genuine.

Dadi asks why everyone is so quiet and sad. Arjun asks the same thing and Lakshmi reminds him about the water shortage. Arjun says that when he is there, no one can be sad. He whistles and a water tank stands outside Sanatan Nagar and everyone beams at him, especially Lakshmi. Everyone starts applying colors and Arjun's eyes stalk Lakshmi as she goes around getting colored and applying it. (Seriously, his eyes only follow her😆)
Arjunnn. ❤️

Precap: Arjun and Lakshmi dancing on some ancienttt song.🤣Looks like someone took Bhaang, for he seems very touchy feely with her. I hardly remember that song! What song is it anyway? 😲

Great update Triv! 🤗
Sorry if something is too judgmental on the epi 😛
I loved your side by side commentary 😉
224529 thumbnail
@xTimax: Your welcome and thanks for replying😊

Originally posted by: Princess..

True that. I m a lil judgmental on today's epi. 🤔 Maaf karna mujhe. 😆
Ha! Am always judgmental 🤣 So its OK 🤣

This whole scene. Made me feel her acting wasnt as spectacular as it usually is. I mean, it dint seem natural. Which is something she carries off pretty well. Sorry, just my opinion. Nevertheless, the choti line maarne vaali girl was 🤣

It did come off as fake. But, I always tell myself that I would rather take over acting than the consistent dukhi aatma crying of leads 🤣

How can one mistake the love of their life for someone who isnt even close to our Arjun? 😲

I know right! Exactly! There was this guy I had a crush on and I used to recognize him from faaar away, just by his walking style or his hair style. How come Lakshmi is unable to recognize her own Love of her life/ Fiance? It seems the show is trying to portray that Arjun's love is more serious and deeper than Lakshmi's. For Arjun comes to know what she needs or wants just by her voice. Even if she is upset or worried. But Lakshmi is clueless about everything regarding Arjun.

Arrey uski prized possession hai. Kyun na ho proud. 🤣
🤣 He's sooo smug about his choice. 🤣

And I don't want that to happen 😭 I dont know why, but i love Lakshmi's dad. He looks so genuine.
I agree. Her dad is so genuine and nice. Sometimes I feel like shielding him from all the crap that Arjun's dad and Purva are going to throw at him.

I hardly remember that song! What song is it anyway? 😲

I have no clue! Seriously. It sounds very ancient types 🤣

Great update Triv! 🤗
Thanks! 🤗

Sorry if something is too judgmental on the epi 😛

Haha, it's ok..creative criticism should always be welcomed. We can't be singing praises all the time na?

I loved your side by side commentary 😉

LOL, thanks. I can't seem to stop myself from writing them 🤣

...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the lovely update Triv..:)

I loved what he asked for.. good riddance to the aap and ji..😆😆
Edited by ...Binny... - 12 years ago
-Deepali- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the Beautiful Update
whispa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
LOL at the 'touchy feely' part Triv!😆
I always love your updates!!
Chasmis_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the awesome update...love your comments btw!...