224529 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Well Life Ok has totally forgotten that it airs MLTAK since I haven't seen it air even one promo of our show ever since Amrit Manthan started airing. They ignore all the shows but DSDDSB( they air its promo 3-4 times every add break) and AM. Khair, atleast we get written promo's.

"Kaise manayenge Arjun-Lakshmi unki pehli holi bina pani ke" is the written promo for today.

And if you guys want to raise your voices against the "no promo" issue then comment on their YT channel.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SiddJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
where is this YT channel...
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thanks for sharing...
only few shows still they cant promote them properly..huh
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
well...arent they signing the death certificate of their own show??... the spoilers also have stopped coming... 😡... anyway... laxmi and arjun celebrating without pani... r we supposed to read between the lines or it doesnt mean anything??
224529 thumbnail
Their official YT site: http://www.youtube.com/user/lifeok

Naz: The channels marketing team is a total moron. They don't understand the importance of keeping the interest of the current viewers. And promo's build that interest. Idiots.

Flutterby: It can possibly mean that the show is trying to promote playing Holi without water OR that Lakshmi's "chawl" had water shortage and hence no water.
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
TFS..

I noticed that they have completely overlooked MLTAK where promos are concerned..🤔
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
no triv... i was under the impression... the paani meant arjun's dad or purva who could spoil the occassion with their mere presence... thats why both arjun and laxmi r celebrating with colours minus the paani... khair, stupid thought... 🤢
AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
What a brilliantly stupid promo.

Are they serious?! Bina pani ki Holi will become a promo tagline?!

WTH.
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing...
Not only MLTAK..But few other shows are badly ignored by the Channel..Even those shows doing well. we alredy confuse abt future story of MLTAK and in this situation no promo.. Thats Not fair...
582918 thumbnail
Life ok sux big time 🤢 so cheap...all the channels promote all the shows unlike life ok...u knw why i m frustated thy dont promote sapnoke at all...and to b honest i prefer laxmi ovr saubhgya..and amrit manthan atleast it has a good storyline...anywys its a..about contacts...as well...amrit manthan has lower trps...thn laxmi and sapnoke..but it gets promoted bcs its direcyed by rajan shai...seriously frustrated... 🤢 😡
Edited by alphabeta_22 - 12 years ago