Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ktlovers thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: In-Sanity-Triv

Actually what your being is immatured and rude 😊 The actors and the production team have a life too, a family. They can't keep shooting for hours on end just coz the fans are greedy. And no one was being mean to you, just stating their opinion very friendly. You are the one who became rude.

i agree being rude
and i absolutely know that stars have their life
but im just telling a fact !!!😳
224529 thumbnail
Shooting a scene is not a piece of cake you know. It has a lots of details to take into consideration. The spot boys and assistants actually have to CARRY the heavy camera's, lighting equipment, props etc, set to set. The set designer has to set up everything correctly in the scene. There's costumes, make up, etc. Not to forget the script.All these things take up considerable time. And with a daily show, the schedule is already crammed. Heck, actors and production house who don't have to air their shows on weekends are swamped with work and barely go home or sleep. Actors have to work even when they are sick. They barely see their loved ones, friends. So you can imagine what our shows team must go through. Because our show airs EVERYDAY. It's fine that you are a huge fan of the show but you should learn to be considerate.
Edited by In-Sanity-Triv - 12 years ago
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8
😆
Nice Debate!!
Lets start with some interesting details
30 mins for 5 days means total airing of show takes is 150 mins per week
Official airing for shows on Life Ok is... 20 mins. Per week Mins given is 140 mins.

Okk.. Now adding our ads, and breaks, and commercials.
30 Mins Show becomes 20 mins. straight... (if u see whole episodes of the show anywhere, the show doesn't air for more then 19.50 Mins...)
20 Mins shows comes down to 15 mins... (lets take it as 15, but its act. 17... 2 mins break befor show starts, and 1 min. during the show..)
Now..
20 mins 5 days is 100 minutes of the show per week
15 mins 7 days is 105 Minutes...

So whats Better?
Enjoying a show everyday, and havine 5 mins more per week...
or... other one..?

But yes... *SOMETIMES* during weekend I have to skip the show, because of some plans, but then, as soon as I come back, I have show ready on net... we don't wait till Mondays, Tuesdays, Fridays, etc.
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow nice calculations^^ 😆
ktlovers thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
No comments Anymore
Because i dont wanna create a big debate
😡
Princess.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Haha I am fine with that.. Bechare kitna kaam karenge?😛

But what i dont like is the over-acting sometimes, somedays.. I know people will kill me reading this.. But yes, like in the first 2-3 min of today's epi, Lakshmi could be seen overdoing her acts.

Just my opinion. 😃
Princess.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

😆
Nice Debate!!
Lets start with some interesting details
30 mins for 5 days means total airing of show takes is 150 mins per week
Official airing for shows on Life Ok is... 20 mins. Per week Mins given is 140 mins.

Okk.. Now adding our ads, and breaks, and commercials.
30 Mins Show becomes 20 mins. straight... (if u see whole episodes of the show anywhere, the show doesn't air for more then 19.50 Mins...)
20 Mins shows comes down to 15 mins... (lets take it as 15, but its act. 17... 2 mins break befor show starts, and 1 min. during the show..)
Now..
20 mins 5 days is 100 minutes of the show per week
15 mins 7 days is 105 Minutes...

So whats Better?
Enjoying a show everyday, and havine 5 mins more per week...
or... other one..?

But yes... *SOMETIMES* during weekend I have to skip the show, because of some plans, but then, as soon as I come back, I have show ready on net... we don't wait till Mondays, Tuesdays, Fridays, etc.

Oh my that's one helluva calcutation! 😆
224529 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Princess..

Haha I am fine with that.. Bechare kitna kaam karenge?😛

But what i dont like is the over-acting sometimes, somedays.. I know people will kill me reading this.. But yes, like in the first 2-3 min of today's epi, Lakshmi could be seen overdoing her acts.

Just my opinion. 😃

Yaar why would anyone kill you for telling the truth. I admit, they can cut down on the over acting a bit. Even my sister thought Lakshmi is too childish for a girl about to be married and its about time she starts acting matured.
Princess.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: In-Sanity-Triv

Yaar why would anyone kill you for telling the truth. I admit, they can cut down on the over acting a bit. Even my sister thought Lakshmi is too childish for a girl about to be married and its about time she starts acting matured.

Ditto. Took the words outta my mouth. 😆

They can show her developing from a girl to a lady now.. About time 😃
224529 thumbnail
Yup, it's ok to be bubbly and energetic but she is going to be the DIL of a pretty rich family and such people have a certain set of rules that they live by. She will have to follow that. And she cannot afford to embarrass them by acting like she does now.