Gurpreet Kaur is unhappy with MLTAK

PavaniShiny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Gurpreet Kaur

Gurpreet Kaur, who was a contestant in Star Plus' Perfect Bride, made her acting debut with Shashi-Sumeet Mittal's Main Laxmi Tere Aangan Ki on Life OK, recently. She is playing the character of Swati in the daily. And just like any newcomer, she had great expectations from her debut show, but the reality is very different. "To be speaking the truth, I am not happy with the way my role is shaping up. I expected a lot from the show, but now it feels that I am hardly doing anything. I have not been on screen much, since my entry in the series," reveals Gurpreet to com.

But unlike others, who take a hasty decision, Gurpreet is learning from her experience and will not quit the show owing to her disappointment. "I believe there are good and bad experiences. So instead of cribbing, I am taking every scene as a learning experience, since actors like Aroonaji are present on the sets. The set is like an institute for me and I have no problem in working hard, but it's sad that there is no scope for me in the show," says the beautiful actress.

Talking about the kind of roles she would like to take up, the lass says she is open to everything. "I am very adventurous person in real life so I would like to do shows like Khatron Ke Khiladi or Survivor India. When it comes to work, I have no complaints at all and will not fail to give in my best. I would love to be exploited," Gurpreet ends.

.com hopes that Gurpreet finds greener pastures really soon.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
I kind of agree with her...I myself have been feeling that she and the guy who plays Arjun's younger brother dont get to do anything...hope the PH rectifies this soon... :)

Thanks for sharing. :)
ktlovers thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
agree with her
she is hardly showing like twice a week and only for 1 or 2 minute
but hat off to her spirit
JAB ITNA HOT BHAIYA HO TO SHOW CHORNE KA DIL NAHIN KAREGA IM TAKING ABOUT SUDEEP SAHIR AKA aRJUN
224529 thumbnail
It's a daily show and a rom-com. And her track doesn't give much scope right now, unless she falls for some other guy and wants to break her engagement. I think she should be patient, am sure the writers have thought of something for her.
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thaanks for sharing.. hope she gets more screen time.
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

thats true Gurpreet has nothing to do...I havent seen any proper scenes for her..

best of luck to her...
-Deepali- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for sharing:)
She is Beautiful and amazing Girl..Hope she get More screan space
Nupsdips thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It would be good if the creatives come up with a good parallel track for both Swathi and Arjun's brother...
642940 thumbnail
I feel sorry for her and her displeasure is justified. Both Gurpreet and the guy that plays Arjun's brother have nothing to do. It must be frustrating. In comparison, Saraswati and her husband get more screen time. The MLTAK team need to have a think about this.
Thanks for sharing.
-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ohh she is tht PB gal...