AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Okay...so is it just me or is the whole we wont tell Lakshmi the whole thing ever getting a little bit annoying?!

Fine, you dont tell her you are Arjun Agnihotri because you want to win her love as Ajay but you dont tell her the truth even when she confesses her love for Ajay.

And when you tell her, she forgives you (I didnt get this bit but fine whatever) and now you are starting with the lies again?!

And this time it involves both families and an official relationship! Dont you think Lakshmi should know of Agnihotri Sr's views on this marriage because otherwise she is already on an unfair turf when dealing with him and defending her relationship with Arjun?

I hated that Dadi and Arjun didnt tell Lakshmi why the party got cancelled...they should seriously stop this lest Lakshmi gets really hurt and angered in the end...no relationship can be based on lies, no matter how much love is there in it.

I have been getting annoyed with Lakshmi's aap and ji but all hiding is not going to help matters at all. Agnihotri Sr will just get more ammunition to hurt this relationship if and when he decides to do it. And Poorva too. She already made one attack on how Arjun took Lakshmi's test which Lakshmi rebuffed and defended their relationship in front of her but all of this hiding now is not going to help matters when Poorva decides to needle Lakshmi again...what do you guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

teddybear66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
im nt makin any assumptions this time.. As last time we thought lakshmi wil get very angry after knwin the truth..

Bt she hardly reacted...

N now if we gonna think she wil be upset to knw wht arjun's dad think of her... I doubt...

Even im a bit unhappy.. Bt as far as we are gettin romantic armi scenes... All is fine...

Lets see wht happens in future... 😊
224529 thumbnail
I agree and I think, this hiding business is being done on purpose. I dunno why but I feel that Lakshmi's dad and Arjun's dad will have a confrontation and Arjun's dad will insult her and her family. We have already witnessed how protective and proud, Lakshmi is about her dad. Maybe she will claim that she just cannot build a relationship with a person who doesn't trust her enough to tell her everything(the test issue will crop up, am sure) and whose family doesn't respect hers. Hence breaking the engagement(?)
ktlovers thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
because arjun loves her alot
and if he tells her that rv dont want that the marriage held , she will be heartbroken
and dadi promise arjun that rv will come in the marriage
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
u know... i was annoyed last time itself when laxmi didnt react adversly to arjun's real identity being revealed in front of her... 🤪anyway... let bygones be bygones... the cvs r planning for some misunderstanding between armi so this seems like another step towards that direction...😕 i dont think that the wedding will happen so easily... after all its a show...kuch toh pakne wala hai...

ps- pls continue with ur arhi os... i enjoy reading it although i dont watch ipknd...

AngelTeen thumbnail

Originally posted by: teddybear66

im nt makin any assumptions this time.. As last time we thought lakshmi wil get very angry after knwin the truth..

Bt she hardly reacted...

N now if we gonna think she wil be upset to knw wht arjun's dad think of her... I doubt...

Even im a bit unhappy.. Bt as far as we are gettin romantic armi scenes... All is fine...

Lets see wht happens in future... 😊

You are right. That was like "WHAT THE HELL?!" moment for everyone...
AngelTeen thumbnail

Originally posted by: In-Sanity-Triv

I agree and I think, this hiding business is being done on purpose. I dunno why but I feel that Lakshmi's dad and Arjun's dad will have a confrontation and Arjun's dad will insult her and her family. We have already witnessed how protective and proud, Lakshmi is about her dad. Maybe she will claim that she just cannot build a relationship with a person who doesn't trust her enough to tell her everything(the test issue will crop up, am sure) and whose family doesn't respect hers. Hence breaking the engagement(?)

I think you are right...the father business will come to be the reason for the break up and all of these things will just add to it...
AngelTeen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Virman12

because arjun loves her alot
and if he tells her that rv dont want that the marriage held , she will be heartbroken
and dadi promise arjun that rv will come in the marriage

I know the reason yaar...its just that I think all this hiding would ultimately do no good no matter what the reason...
AngelTeen thumbnail

Originally posted by: flutterby

u know... i was annoyed last time itself when laxmi didnt react adversly to arjun's real identity being revealed in front of her... 🤪anyway... let bygones be bygones... the cvs r planning for some misunderstanding between armi so this seems like another step towards that direction...😕 i dont think that the wedding will happen so easily... after all its a show...kuch toh pakne wala hai...

ps- pls continue with ur arhi os... i enjoy reading it although i dont watch ipknd...

You are right...like said above, all these things will just add on to a bigger thing (their fathers having an argument)...and Lakshmi's reaction to the revealing of identity was a big WTH moment...

Which OS are you talking about? Hamesha Tumko Chaha? I am just working on its update. :)

So glad you like it despite not watching IPKKND. :)
SiddJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Agreed dear.. hiding is not good in any relationship... Truth might hurt.. doesnt mean we hide behind lies