1 thing i dont like about laxmi

ktlovers thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I like everything about her
she is sweet , beautiful everyting
just one thing is botering me
The fact that she dont concentrate really on arjun let me explain

like she is always seeing luxurious thing and bechara arjun always keep watching her and she dont realises
i know it's new for her all these things but she had to understand
or else there can be a lot of misunderstanding ! \
Misunderstanding made by her sasurji (RV) and how can i forget Purva

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

725380 thumbnail
Lakshmi ki arjun se shadi bhi hone wali hai,to phir isme shadi k baad kya family drama dikhane wale hai...aur lakshmi ki baat kare to shayad arjun se jyada use arjun se roz milnewale naye surprizes jyada acche lagate hai.
Niceup thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree wid u ... Greedy greedy expression always in face ... Now what I m going to get------she
Has no concentration on Arjun or his love ...only concentration on things & gifts...& now a days episodes r based on surprises ---- so boring to watch...
224529 thumbnail
Chill..as you said..it's all very new to her and hence the fascination. She will get used to it with time and concentrate only on Arjun then. Besides this show never pretended to have a perfect female lead. She is human and I love it. And misunderstandings are what keeps the show going. This is an Indian show after all. 😊

@Anurna: I guess you didn't see the episodes where she chose Ajay and his love over Arjun and his wealth 😊 And she never asked for the gifts. Arjun himself wants to give everything she ever wished for. And if she enjoys the gifts then whats the harm in it?

@Niceup: If you find the episodes boring, then you always have the option of not watching it. 😊 And I always maintain that greed is not bad. Everyone is greedy, its only when you hurt others for your greed do you start becoming bad and Lakshmi has never hurt anyone for her wants or wishes. And as I said above, she never asked for those gifts. Arjun is giving it to her, to fulfill her dreams and enjoying her honest reactions. No harm in it.