Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: AngelTeen

Yeah the pool side and the clapping scene too! I loved his adorable teasing too!

Sudeep Sahir's portrayal of Arjun is going to make it very difficult for future mein guys! Lol! ;) :D

OMG how adorable was his turning to innocently question as to his style of walking..poor Laxmi her face turned red.. but it was just too cute.. I adored her determination though confidence tho mujh mein kunt kunt ke bhara hai..🀣 Competition..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Edited by ...Binny... - 12 years ago
AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
2 dinon se episodes mein cuteness koot koot ke bhari hai! But the only blah part about movie date epi was Bubblegum with her stupid curls! Hate her! Gah. :s :/
...Binny... thumbnail

2 dinon se episodes mein cuteness koot koot ke bhari hai! But the only blah part about movie date epi was Bubblegum with her stupid curls! Hate her! Gah. :s :/

Yes but they truly made up for that Yesterday with an Armilicious epi..:)

Let's not forget that incessant Aap and Arjun ji.. which ruin an otherwise perfect ArMi moment..
AngelTeen thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Binny...

Yes but they truly made up for that Yesterday with an Armilicious epi..:)

Let's not forget that incessant Aap and Arjun ji.. which ruin an otherwise perfect ArMi moment..

Man, the less we talk about the Ji-Ji crap, the better! 😑

It is a total turn off!
...Binny... thumbnail

Man, the less we talk about the Ji-Ji crap, the better! 😑

It is a total turn off!

It's intolerable.. similar to Purva's proclamation she needs to stay away as long as possible.. we deserve several ArMi sequences without any interference from her..!!

your take on Vishal...he is going to be a problem for ArMi I can feel it..!!
Edited by ...Binny... - 12 years ago
Ashwin.kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: princess163

Hey all!

Stumbled upon this video of our Mr. Dimples😳, as he gets ready for the shoot of the Rang-barse holi special episode to be aired at 5:30 on Life OK.

Here is the link:

Arjun's Holi KI TAYYARI http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2M8ndr1ysw">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2M8ndr1ysw

Love
Swati

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanx for sharing.

AngelTeen thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Binny...

It's intolerable.. similar to Purva's proclamation she needs to stay away as long as possible.. we deserve several ArMi sequences without any interference from her..!!

your take on Vishal...he is going to be a problem for ArMi I can feel it..!!

Vishal and his insecurities and his threatening letters and his expose...where is the one thing in which this dude isnt involved? :p

However, I think the CVs are developing his character very nicely...it would be very natural for someone to feel the pinch in such a situation...
...Binny... thumbnail
Vishal and his insecurities and his threatening letters and his expose...where is the one thing in which this dude isnt involved? :p

However, I think the CVs are developing his character very nicely...it would be very natural for someone to feel the pinch in such a situation...

I have to hand to the CV's for bringing about his insecurities in a realistic manner.. I am also quite fond of Saraswati's innocent appraisal of Laxmi's good fortune..individuals tend to overlook the impact their statements may have on their loved ones when overenthusiastic..I am looking forward to how this effects their relationship as well..both are doing justice to their characters..!
ayaniie-chan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I can't watch the video! 😭 Seriously, I have to wait?!! >_<
AngelTeen thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayaniie-chan

I can't watch the video! 😭 Seriously, I have to wait?!! >_<

Just go to LifeOk's YouTube channel. :)