AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
So I missed yesterday's epi but saw ze famous kiss in ze precap and jumped in the air and started giggling like mad! Hayye...the way Arjun did the snap and kiss routine...he would put the Legally Blonde chick to shame! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

But today's epi was just ADORABLE! Lakshmi in all her Lattar Pattar-ness but still trying to control it made it even more ADORABLE!

I dont know where to begin and where to end! To start from the Arjun's teasing or the pool splashing or the confidence toh mujh mein koot-koot ke bhari hai! Hayye, confusion! πŸ˜†

I just loved how she was trying so hard not to be Miss. Lattar Pattar but failing miserably and how Arjun was lovably teasing her!

A la carte to ghatiya khaane pe priceless expressions to "WASHROOM KAHAN HAI?" moment of panic to the Bittoo who plays violin better than the two hotel chaps! It was ALL perfect! <3

I loved how she started clapping and Arjun joined in...LOVE was what it was in that moment! <3

Of course I have issues with the whole 'Aap' thing and blah blah but woh DOTW ke liye theek rahega... πŸ˜†

This topic is dedicated to ONLY the cuteness that today's epi was! <3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

teddybear66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i agree the episode was very adorable... In whole episode arjun was jus lookin lakshmi n listenin to her lattar pattar...

It was sooo sweet... He looked too cute...

Jus loved the episode... N armi's expressions... 😳
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
totally agree Rae... loveeed today's episode.. ArMi are adorable❀️
642940 thumbnail
The word adorable fits well with the episode :)
I loved each and every moment of it. Arjun is truly madly and deeply in love with Lakshmi. From that episode it was evident how much her happiness means to him. The little little things that he did spoke volumes. As for Lakshmi, what to say. She is a cutiepie!
Good job, CVs. They understand that the audience want to see light hearted moments between the main leads- and that's what they have been giving us.
AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Ummm...? πŸ˜†

Word Count: 1

ktlovers thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
ur a genius
u resume the whole episode so wonderfuly hat off to u