MLTAK| Written update07th March 2012, on the way

.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey everyone 🤗 i am sorry for the delay but my net has been slow , so please kindly wait yaar

The epi begins with Lakshmi and Arjun arriving at Five Star Hotel for lunch. She is really surprise cause this is her dream of coming to Five star to eat something . Arjun told her she can come anytime she likes to from now on. She is really surprise by everything in the Hotel like clear pool water , how manager greet them. Arjun tease her by asking if he is walking fine or he will not embarrassing her here . She gets all shy and told him not joke with her cause she is already embarrassed .
They sit down to to eat, She is amazed by the prices of food ask Arjun to order for them. After ordering food , some musician comes to play for them. She like the music and start clapping for them. Everyone turn around her to see like what is doing? Arjun clap with her to make her feel better then they thank the musicians. They left the table.
Lakshmi told him how she did not like the music and told him how Bitto is learning to play Violin and he can play better then them. Arjun gets imp call and he leave the table to talk while Lakshmi really needs to go to restroom. But she did not want ask anyone cause of her logic that she wont ask anyone to show she came here for the first time. When Arjun ask her of she was feeling better , she nods but when he prob . She ask him where the restroom. And then she ran to the restroom , after returning she told him how she really like the rest room and it's so big and looks nice.
They shortly get food , It looks good but it was not like how she likes . She acted like she liked it when Arjun see her . But Arjun knew she did not like it . So, he said you know , you don't have to act, i know u don't like it . So, lets go to dabba and have tasteful meal. They paid for the meal and left.

Please like and comment yaar :))

Ayesha :)
Edited by .ayesha. - 12 years ago