Fantastic episode n ArMi first kiss...

_Moona_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG...what a fantastic episode👏...one of the besttt episode of MLTAK...n Armi first kiss😳...just loved how arjun kissed laxmi n laxmi looked so cute while blushing😳...n nazar na lagey ArMi ke cute moments ko to beech mein purva ko bhi dekha diya...lolz..😆..and the way laxmi was enjoying movie it was fun to watch I was also enjoying along with her😃...cant stop laughing wen laxmi started dancing🤣...n luved arjun's expressions throughout the episode...he looked so adorable n the way he was watchin laxmi was just too lovely... he was looking so happy to see laxmi enjoying every moment of the movie so freely...
Do share ur views too about today's episode...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nupsdips thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome epi and awesome acting by Sudeep and Shraddha..👍🏼👍🏼
224529 thumbnail
Wonderful epi..ruined by Purva the git..now toh its pakka that Arjun's dad and Purva will cook up a plan to get them engaged when he visits her in Delhi 😡
Princess.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Laxmi ka dhyaan movie pe, Arjun ka dhyaan Laxmi pe.. Awww the sudden cheek kiss was sooo cute! And the expressions of both after that.. Haye main mar jawaan <3
ktlovers thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i haven t seen yet
but i will go now because im really excited to see thxx for the lovely update
AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Haw. I haven't seen it yet and it's not been uploaded as yet on YouTube! Jaldi upload karo, LifeOk waalo!
ayaniie-chan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yup, it was an awesome episode!! Oh, the kiss was just too cute, it was so obvious he was gonna go for it, it was written in his eyes, it was written all over his face even...Lakshmi blusing and resting her head on his shoulder and them holding hands!!...Loved it, so Armilicious!
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
loveeed the episode❤️ ArMI❤️
_Moona_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: In-Sanity-Triv

Wonderful epi..ruined by Purva the git..now toh its pakka that Arjun's dad and Purva will cook up a plan to get them engaged when he visits her in Delhi 😡

Yeah really hate this Purva😡...arjun's dad n purva plan shud never be successful n if they are planning arjun...n...purva engagement🤢(cant even tolerate arjun's name with her😡)... arjun shud take laxmi with her n shud get married infront of them...n BG music on arjun's dad n purva should be "Dil ke armaan ansoun mein beh gaye"😆
Edited by cancerian_queen - 12 years ago
_Moona_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Virman12

i haven t seen yet
but i will go now because im really excited to see thxx for the lovely update

you must see...the whole epi consist of ArMi scenes...all ArMians will love it😳...