Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luckyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks a lot for tediously answering my questions ..
But I still find Laxmi's reactions OTT ..
She belongs to a middle class family , her dad is a TTE with the Indian Railways , and TTEs have a payscale that is quite good ..
So her never having owned a mobile , doesn't cut much ice ..
Maybe her reactions are genuine , but even domestic staff doesn't react to big cars that way , the way she does ..
And a 2.5 krore ring ...
Hahahahahahaa .. It's a joke ..
No shop in Kanpur keeps such a ring in a showcase .. Leave alone give it to a potential customer to drop ..
:) :)
And Dadi ji , is OTT OTT OTT ..

I really , really like Arjun's father ,unfortunately , he doesn't get much airtime ..His mom is very cute too ..
224529 thumbnail

Originally posted by: luckyp

Thanks a lot for tediously answering my questions ..

But I still find Laxmi's reactions OTT ..
She belongs to a middle class family , her dad is a TTE with the Indian Railways , and TTEs have a payscale that is quite good ..
So her never having owned a mobile , doesn't cut much ice ..
Maybe her reactions are genuine , but even domestic staff doesn't react to big cars that way , the way she does ..
And a 2.5 krore ring ...
Hahahahahahaa .. It's a joke ..
No shop in Kanpur keeps such a ring in a showcase .. Leave alone give it to a potential customer to drop ..
:) :)
And Dadi ji , is OTT OTT OTT ..

I really , really like Arjun's father ,unfortunately , he doesn't get much airtime ..His mom is very cute too ..

Hahaha, I have stopped trying to use logic in Indian shows..if you think about it, Lakshmi's house is quite huge for a chawl. 🤣 Believe me, I have seen chawl house and they generally are even smaller than the living room of Lakshmi's house. And I agree, the salary of a TTE is good..they get atleast 25,000..and Lakshmi's dad is a senior TTE so he must earn more than 35000 for sure. 🤣 Then, there's Saraswati's salary which should be about 18,000(being a CA) or so and Lakshmi earns about 10000. So the total earning of Bajpayee house is about 60,000 give or take. 🤣 Is that a poor house, then? I think not but logic and Indian shows don't gel well 🤣

To each his own, I find her reactions go well with her characterization.😊 And LOL to 2.5 crore diamond ring. I haven't been to Kanpur so I won't comment on it. It may or may not be true. But since the shop was, as per Arjun, the largest in Kanpur, maybe they did have such a pricey ring in their showroom. *shrugs*
luckyp thumbnail
😊 I agree with your point , that he shop might've housed a ring worth so much , but they certainly don't keep it in a showcase .
At Cartier or other International brands such expensive pieces of jewels are insured and are only designed as per orders ..
But what's the point ..
Indian shows will never pay attention to such MINOR details .. 👏
Princess.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Binny...

You will love this dear..

Laxmi has vowed not to become one with Arjun after their marriage until they have gone on the yamarnath yatra to thank Shiv ji for uniting them..😆😆

Oh my goooddd ROFL! 🤣
Princess.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: luckyp

😊 I agree with your point , that he shop might've housed a ring worth so much , but they certainly don't keep it in a showcase .

At Cartier or other International brands such expensive pieces of jewels are insured and are only designed as per orders ..
But what's the point ..
Indian shows will never pay attention to such MINOR details .. 👏

Well you know i agree with you on that.. Cartier, Harry Winston, etc do not keep such beautiful rings (or whatever) simply in a showcase or even hand them over for a legit customer to "try on". They are designed in accordance to the order..

But yeah, this is where the loophole lies.. And Indian Television is least bothered.. 🥱
ayaniie-chan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Binny...

You will love this dear..

Laxmi has vowed not to become one with Arjun after their marriage until they have gone on the yamarnath yatra to thank Shiv ji for uniting them..😆😆

WHEN WAS THIS??...Have I missed an episode or just forgotten this..
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ayaniie-chan

WHEN WAS THIS??...Have I missed an episode or just forgotten this..

It's been quite a while you may have forgotten it.. she stated this before the ramsager trip.. when she was determined to obtain her love.. but she eventually got Arjun so am eagerly waiting for Arjun to get this little shock..😆
luckyp thumbnail
Great , I hope Dadi ji doesn't tag along to go to Amarnaath Yatra with her " Boyfriend " and his wife ..
It's just another opening for more drama , nothing else ..