Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ayaniie-chan

BINNY!!πŸ€— I missed you!!
I'm sorry, I had stopped watching it after that scary engagement scene, I was so put off by it but now, I have caught up with the last 6/7 episodes because I wanted to participate in your DOTW!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Thankfully, I watched it otherwise I would have missed out on that rather brief but cute kiss scene! 🀣

I guess it is understandable since Ajay was her good friend first then turned her lover so, she could say anything to him and the transition wasn't that obvious. But she didn't know Arjun in person so, she'd take his name randomly with her family however, when she met Real Ajay/Fake Arjun, she was like this so, I don't see why this is surprising. On top of that, now her boyfriend happens to be THE Arjun Agnihotri so, she obviously would have mixed feelings & doesn't know how to behave in front of him, it's natural though.. she'll need time to get over this confusion..& it would be slightly awkward for Arjun but it's all his doing that has resulted in this so, serves him right πŸ˜† & given the level of maturity in their relationship now, I doubt something this trivial could have any major impact.😳

I have a really bad feeling that he probably will get married again, thanks to all those hints that had been left in the engagement, the bangles rolling in front of Purva, the veil she is covered with...those has to be signs of him getting married more than once. & given the fact that I have watched so many dramas [hindi/english/korean/japanese/taiwaneseπŸ˜›] I know too well that happy endings don't come so soon & smoothly, there just has to be many, many x10000... struggles before that perfect end plus, MLTAK is still new so, the chances of them getting married without any problems is next to none. After today's episode, I'm pretty sure that Purva will be back to make Arjun hers & this time round she'll make sure Arjun is only hers at all costs, the determination in her voice when she made that promise to herself was too fierce, gosh, that gave me goosebumps! She'll probably appear again on the wedding day or something and ask Arjun to grant that one wish he promised; to marry her & Senior Agnihotri will happily support her. And as for Arjun's dad, he hasn't met Lakshmi recently so, there hasn't been any major explosions as of yet but he'll probably do what Purva did and keep insulting her, constantly remind her of her status and how she's not good enough.

Annie.. πŸ€— I missed you too dear good to see you back..!!

I agree the matter is inconsequential when they have overcome so much.. but I was referring to the repeated awareness of their difference in status from Laxmi's point of view.. it will not separate them yet it is a point of discussion.. I think this is one thing we can't blame Arjun for..πŸ˜†.. he has never possessed an aura of superiority be it Ajay or Arjun.. it's simply a matter of apprehension and confusion in Laxmi's perspective which I understand but the sooner she accepts he is still the same individual the better..

Completely agree we are on the same page hun.. Purva will not give up so easily and Laxmi's fierce portrayal of passion will only push her towards giving it her all where gaining her love is concerned.. of course Arjun's father will support her and both will attempt to create misunderstandings between ArMi more importantly they will feed on Laxmi's insecurities..!!
...Binny... thumbnail

Originally posted by: xTimax

I don't like this formal Lakshmi want the old one back. Purva is going to come back more evil😑and about Arjun having two marriages I hope it doesn't happen.

Hey Tima...

I'm not too fond of this formal Laxmi either.. but it seems like it will be a while before any changes occur in her demeanor...πŸ€”

...Binny... thumbnail

Originally posted by: bones88

purva will definitely be back🀒😑 and I wonder how the two marriages will happen.. that's if they are going with this twist (which I seriously hope they don't). Yes Lakshmi's formal behaviour is annoying me..I hope she gets back to the way she used to interact with Fake Ajay.

Also instead of going with the two marriages.. I hope they go with the track of arjun leaving the house and ArMi building a new life and coping with the difficulties..

Bona..!!

I love that idea I would love to see Arjun leave his house due to pressure from his father to marry according to his wishes.. alas it seems unlikely the father has understood his son will not easily give Laxmi up this time hence he will play a different game.. but this could be a future track.. 😍
...Binny... thumbnail

Originally posted by: In-Sanity-Triv

After giving it a lot of thought, I have decided to be positive for now. If they prove me wrong, I can always stop watching the show. Being positive, maybe the foreshadow of Arjun's 2 marriages was actually just a foreshadow of 2 engagements? Everything points to that and not 2 marriages. Why I think so would be because:

1. Dadi and Arjun have mentioned how only Lakshmi will be the DIL of the Agnihotri family.
2. Arjun mentioned how one day RV will know what Lakshmi means to him (It means Arjun doing something so huge that his dad won't be able to deny ArMi's love for each other.)
3. Arjun also said that Lakshmi will become the bahu and with RV's blessings. (I'm guessing the writers have planned something here obviously)
4. The shagun ki chunni 🀣 did drape on Purva but she removed it, and the kangan rolled towards her but she gave that back to Lakshmi too. Meaning yes, she will get engaged to Arjun and try to make him forget Lakshmi but will realize that Arjun is just not happy(Yay, more devdas Arjun!πŸ˜† and well Lakshmi too 🀣) and let him go back to his true love. She has time and again mentioned how his happiness is important to her. I guess this will test her claim. And am pretty sure that once she leaves after this, she won't be coming back ever. When and how the engagement with Purva take place is a mystery..am guessing some plan of RV+Purva+her dad? Hopefully it won't be "Oh no..we are bankrupt and you need to marry Purva, for only her family can help us..boo hoo" 'cause face it, they are 2000 crore ke owners. Only a confounded baboon can loose so much money in one go. πŸ˜†
5. What would be the point of Lakshmi's mannat, if there was going to be another wife of Arjun's?

Maybe I missed some more points that I'd noticed. I'm sick, it's allowed 🀣 Even when am sick, I write essays 🀣

Triv..!!!

Can I say LOVE 4 and 5.. 🀣 🀣

I knew you would mention the mannat.. what would be the point if we did not get an ArMi marriage..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† So optimistic.. 🀣

I forget who mentioned it..😳 but Purva's father could be the reason behind their engagement.. the typical I'm sick so fulfill my last wish.. 😳..

6. Fate has brought them together time and again she chose Ajay for a reason..πŸ˜‰.. meant to be together..

...Binny... thumbnail

Originally posted by: neeme

Hey BinnyπŸ€—, Nice Topic for DOTW...

I m not happy with new behaviour of lakshmi, Arjun ji.. all joy and romence is vanished in this Ji..
Purva track is pending for us.. And this Second marrige is also a fear for us.. Why i m feeling that Arjun may be married first with lakshmi and then with Purva for his Dad Sake..now Don't beat me, but i m feelingπŸ˜†

Neeme..πŸ€— Thanks dear..😳

Yes one more welcome to the group..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Exactly can someone tell me the last time these two had a decent conversation after his real identity was revealed.. I need the old Laxmi back her past behavior came across far more natural and made their scenes even more adorable..

speechless..🀣...how about an engagement with Purva I don't think I can handle their marriage..
...Binny... thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelTeen

I know everyone is getting annoyed with Laxmi's formal behavior where Arjun is concerned.. so I thought we could discuss it's impact on her relationship with Arjun..

I know I am. Very. :p

Also there has been speculation as to Arjun being married more then once..let's discuss scenarios making that possible or even those that believe nothing of the sort will take place..

If that happens, I will scream and shout and bring the house down. No kidding. :p
That would totally ruin this show and make it a run of the mill saas bahu drama! This show is unique because it is cute and adorable (and dimple-icious...focus, Rae, focus! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†) and that it has no proper shroper villain or vamp. :p

On a final note we are aware of senior Agnihotri's reaction to this alliance what will his next move be according to you.. also you can also emphasize on what you believe will take place in the future track regarding ArMi.. arjun's father as well as Purva.. ??

Now...here comes the part I am most worried about. With Lakshmi's foolish (first it was cute, now its just plain annoying and a turn off) insistence to address Arjun differently than what she used to before the truth was out and also to treat him differently, this could be used as fodder for the already suspicious thoughts in Agnihotri Sr's mind and Bubblegum's recent show of her true colours may not help matters here as she may try and influence Agnihotri Sr.

Also, was it just me or did Arjun seem slightly annoyed today (7th March episode) when she decided she would eat the ghatiya khaana just because it was 5 Star Hotel food and that she had to get used to it? I thought I saw a flicker of something in his eyes...Lakshmi, beta, dont change yourself. He fell in love with Miss. Lattar Pattar...you dont need to impress him.

I have a feeling all this is going to harm ArMi relationship in the future...unless Lakshmi decides to let go of her understandable at first fascination with the fact that Ajay is indeed Arjun...

Also I have an issue with my dimple-icious babe (Yes, I have decided to refer to Arjun as that :p) going all out ALL the time trying to be the Arjun Agnihotri he is infront of Lakshmi. He can see she is being effected...maybe he should tone it down a bit...

And this Vishal dude is going to spell problems...with all his insecurity and those threatening letters and his expose...I no like it. :/

Note: keep the discussion healthy and enjoy yourselves.. will be looking forward to everyone's perspectives..πŸ€—

Was it healthy? :D

Rae..πŸ€— πŸ€—

Excellent post dear you literally read my mind.. that is my problem with her sudden behavioral change.. I understand she is apprehensive after having learned the truth but due to his status she has begun putting him on a pedestal... unknowingly placing barriers where there were none before...as of now he is grinning and bearing it but for how long.. there was a trace of irritation not only today but in previous episodes as well when she assumed he would behave in a superior manner..she truly does not need to change and today he spelled it out again when he openly emphasized the fact that she had changed and he loves her as she is..

I don't know I feel Arjun is simply enthusiastic and doing what he promised by fulfilling her wishes although he could tone it down.. would it make a difference she has acknowledged that she should behave a certain way when seen with him irrespective of his interference..

Yes very..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ...Binny...

Rae..πŸ€— πŸ€—

Excellent post dear you literally read my mind.. that is my problem with her sudden behavioral change.. I understand she is apprehensive after having learned the truth but due to his status she has begun putting him on a pedestal... unknowingly placing barriers where there were none before...as of now he is grinning and bearing it but for how long.. there was a trace of irritation not only today but in previous episodes as well when she assumed he would behave in a superior manner..she truly does not need to change and today he spelled it out again when he openly emphasized the fact that she had changed and he loves her as she is..

I don't know I feel Arjun is simply enthusiastic and doing what he promised by fulfilling her wishes although he could tone it down.. would it make a difference she has acknowledged that she should behave a certain way when seen with him irrespective of his interference..

Yes very..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I was waiting rather impatiently for my turn! πŸ˜†

I get what you mean...Lakshmi should seriously get over the news now if she wants to have a healthy relationship with Arjun and the Agnihotris and also wishes for Arjun to have a good relationship with her own family.

Arjun said a lot of stuff about Lakshmi and her interest in him as Ajay to get his father to agree to the marriage...Lakshmi's current behaviour may ruin her image...
luckyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
πŸ˜› Her formality is ok , but why does she have to behave like a complete novice everytime Arjun shows her ANYTHING ...
She acts as if she's not seen a single good thing in her entire life ..
By doing this she's making the class difference in herself and Arjun , more and more prominant ..
Some day he might be forced to think , how she's going to behave in a cultured environment .
And since she trades in bonds and shares , she's very comfortable with computers , rhen why oh why did she never try to search for Arjun Agnihotri's image on google ?
When they's gone to watch movie , stark strangers recognixed Arjun , and she's so innocent that she'd no idea who he is ??
This is so dumb ..
And why does Dadi dislike Poorva so much ??
No explaination .. Poorva is quite cultured and well behaved and also dignified .. ..
And Dadi ji , MUST stop behaving like a teenager ..
It doesn't suit her age ..
Edited by luckyp - 12 years ago
224529 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Binny...

Triv..!!!

Can I say LOVE 4 and 5.. 🀣 🀣

I knew you would mention the mannat.. what would be the point if we did not get an ArMi marriage..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† So optimistic.. 🀣

I forget who mentioned it..😳 but Purva's father could be the reason behind their engagement.. the typical I'm sick so fulfill my last wish.. 😳..

6. Fate has brought them together time and again she chose Ajay for a reason..πŸ˜‰.. meant to be together..

I love 4 and 5 too 🀣 Exactly, I'm optimistic right now..if the engagement turns into a marriage, then in the words of Lakshmi, Tata bya-bye 🀣

Hahaha..it was me 🀣 Only Purva's dad being sick and asking to see Purva settled makes sense, 'cause only then can she wield the promise given by Arjun. Or maybe RV will be trapped in some scam(the one possibly being written by Vishal?) and only Purva's parents being able to help him out with their political connection? Possibly, her parents will ask Arjun to marry Purva to help out RV and Arjun will have to agree...There are a lot of scenarios that the writers can play with.

Yup, Fate will bring ArMi together somehow and after all, If you gain love easily then you don't value it.
224529 thumbnail

Originally posted by: luckyp

πŸ˜› Her formality is ok , but why does she have to behave like a complete novice everytime Arjun shows her ANYTHING ...

She acts as if she's not seen a single good thing in her entire life ..
By doing this she's making the class difference in herself and Arjun , more and more prominant ..
Some day he might be forced to think , how she's going to behave in a cultured environment .
And since she trades in bonds and shares , she's very comfortable with computers , rhen why oh why did she never try to search for Arjun Agnihotri's image on google ?
When they's gone to watch movie , stark strangers recognixed Arjun , and she's so innocent that she'd no idea who he is ??
This is so dumb ..
And why does Dadi dislike Poorva so much ??
No explaination .. Poorva is quite cultured and well behaved and also dignified .. ..
And Dadi ji , MUST stop behaving like a teenager ..
It doesn't suit her age ..

Because she is a novice. The girl never even had a cellphone and neither does she own an internet connected computer, where she can search for "How to behave when your BF brings a new spanking huge car for you" 🀣 And I didn't find her reaction OTT or anything. This is all very new to her and she has no idea how to react. Slowly, her experience will teach her how to behave in Arjun's world, but until then, we will get a very honest reaction from her. I don't think Arjun is bothered by her reactions, at all, so he won't ever say "Dude, you are embarrassing. I will marry Purva instead." If you hadn't noticed, he actually loves her genuine reactions.

Yes, she is comfortable using computer but not every celebrity's picture is on the computer. And Arjun was in London for many years, he was not a celebrity there and so no pictures cropped up of his. Am pretty sure she did search for his pictures on the net and hence her disgruntlement with the press for not posting his picture in their newspaper. 🀣

Yes, but he took her for the movie in a mall. Am pretty sure Lakshmi has only gone to small theaters to watch movies for the tickets there are cheaper. Malls tend to have prices over 250 per person, where as in smaller theaters, a family of 4 can watch the movie for the same price. And am pretty sure Arjun must have been a regular customer at such malls and hence he was recognized, or maybe his assistant/driver/servant called them and gave a description of the car/ArMi when they booked the whole hall. It's been known to happen.

It's not dumb, you just need to figure out the details. Somethings are left to the viewers imagination. They can't spell out everything.😊 Even in books, the author let's the viewers imagine some things instead of giving every boring detail.

Dadi doesn't dislike Purva, whatever gave you that idea? Haven't you seen Purva's behavior? When she first entered, Dadi loved her and even comforted her when Arjun told her about Lakshmi. Only when Purva started making derogatory comments over Lakshmi did Dadi start getting annoyed but she was never ever mean to her. And if you meant Dadi trying to make Purva give up on marrying Arjun in the beginning, then Dadi knew Arjun loved Lakshmi and so she tried to discourage the idea.

And Dadi being childish, I admit it is overdone quite a bit and sometimes it goes serious OTT, but maybe her character was written like that. I find Dadi, seriously cute so I don't really mind her childishness 😊 Truth be told, I would kill to get such a Dadi. She's such a sweetheart.