Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Princess..

It would be a treat to see her take the initiative.. Vaise bhi show mein sab kuch ulta hi toh hota hai πŸ˜†

I think some of them do read forums :P

So true.. the man is being showered with rose petals.. 🀣.. not that it was not adorable but definitely new πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

I say why wait they can continue the theater sequence tomorrow..and show Laxmi giving her future hubby a quick peck on the cheek for the romantic surprise..πŸ˜†.. wishful thinking..

Edited by ...Binny... - 12 years ago
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
binny...that will be too quick...she should give him a peck but... thoda tarsake..
...Binny... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naz_Angel

binny...that will be too quick...she should give him a peck but... thoda tarsake..

Hayee and here I thought the confusion between kiss and her real surprise was enough for the poor guy.. I think the guy is getting restless as it is.. might as well give him a quick peck before she tells him about the mannat..🀣 🀣.. then he will be tharsing trust me..πŸ˜†
Princess.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Binny...

So true.. the man is being showered with rose petals.. 🀣.. not that it was not adorable but definitely new πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

I say why wait they can continue the theater sequence tomorrow..and show Laxmi giving her future hubby a quick peck on the cheek for the romantic surprise..πŸ˜†.. wishful thinking..

I like the hatke-ness of the show.. And i hoped that it stays πŸ€”

I scond Naz yet again, peck on the cheek, but yaar thoda wait πŸ˜‰
...Binny... thumbnail

I like the hatke-ness of the show.. And i hoped that it stays πŸ€”

I scond Naz yet again, peck on the cheek, but yaar thoda wait πŸ˜‰

I love this show because of it's uniqueness..

I am looking forward to his reaction to the mannat.. I agree as well and anyways the way Laxmi's characterization is going he will be waiting a looong time before she finds the courage to take any kind of initiative..
Princess.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hehe πŸ˜†

Okay so i missed a couple of epis during exams so fill me up a bit, what mannat? 😲
...Binny... thumbnail

Hehe πŸ˜†

Okay so i missed a couple of epis during exams so fill me up a bit, what mannat? 😲

You will love this dear..

Laxmi has vowed not to become one with Arjun after their marriage until they have gone on the amarnath yatra to thank Shiv ji for uniting them..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by ...Binny... - 12 years ago
ayaniie-chan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
BINNY!!πŸ€— I missed you!!
I'm sorry, I had stopped watching it after that scary engagement scene, I was so put off by it but now, I have caught up with the last 6/7 episodes because I wanted to participate in your DOTW!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Thankfully, I watched it otherwise I would have missed out on that rather brief but cute kiss scene! 🀣

I guess it is understandable since Ajay was her good friend first then turned her lover so, she could say anything to him and the transition wasn't that obvious. But she didn't know Arjun in person so, she'd take his name randomly with her family however, when she met Real Ajay/Fake Arjun, she was like this so, I don't see why this is surprising. On top of that, now her boyfriend happens to be THE Arjun Agnihotri so, she obviously would have mixed feelings & doesn't know how to behave in front of him, it's natural though.. she'll need time to get over this confusion..& it would be slightly awkward for Arjun but it's all his doing that has resulted in this so, serves him right πŸ˜† & given the level of maturity in their relationship now, I doubt something this trivial could have any major impact.😳

I have a really bad feeling that he probably will get married again, thanks to all those hints that had been left in the engagement, the bangles rolling in front of Purva, the veil she is covered with...those has to be signs of him getting married more than once. & given the fact that I have watched so many dramas [hindi/english/korean/japanese/taiwaneseπŸ˜›] I know too well that happy endings don't come so soon & smoothly, there just has to be many, many x10000... struggles before that perfect end plus, MLTAK is still new so, the chances of them getting married without any problems is next to none. After today's episode, I'm pretty sure that Purva will be back to make Arjun hers & this time round she'll make sure Arjun is only hers at all costs, the determination in her voice when she made that promise to herself was too fierce, gosh, that gave me goosebumps! She'll probably appear again on the wedding day or something and ask Arjun to grant that one wish he promised; to marry her & Senior Agnihotri will happily support her. And as for Arjun's dad, he hasn't met Lakshmi recently so, there hasn't been any major explosions as of yet but he'll probably do what Purva did and keep insulting her, constantly remind her of her status and how she's not good enough.
xTimax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I don't like this formal Lakshmi want the old one back. Purva is going to come back more evil😑and about Arjun having two marriages I hope it doesn't happen.
Edited by xTimax - 12 years ago
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
purva will definitely be back🀒😑 and I wonder how the two marriages will happen.. that's if they are going with this twist (which I seriously hope they don't). Yes Lakshmi's formal behaviour is annoying me..I hope she gets back to the way she used to interact with Fake Ajay.

Also instead of going with the two marriages.. I hope they go with the track of arjun leaving the house and ArMi building a new life and coping with the difficulties..
Edited by bones88 - 12 years ago