Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ...Binny...

I found her behavior amusing to begin with but now it's become difficult to tolerate because her reaction seems forced..

More then confusion I feel she is emphasizing aap and Arjun ji simply because she feels his status and their relationship calls for it. it's important she understands that Arjun or Ajay both love her immensely and expect her to treat him as an equal.. she believes that is respect but even tum when said with love is respectful..

i guess CVs need to stop emphazing...Ajay to Arjun transition...
its awesome with all things Arjun doing for Laxmi...but Laxmi cant expect all those from Ajay..so obviously she is not coming out of itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
with Purva hanging as a sword on head...its a bit hard to enjoyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Naz_Angel

i guess CVs need to stop emphazing...Ajay to Arjun transition...

its awesome with all things Arjun doing for Laxmi...but Laxmi cant expect all those from Ajay..so obviously she is not coming out of itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
with Purva hanging as a sword on head...its a bit hard to enjoyπŸ˜†

This is off topic but I loved today's episode Arjun is so thoughtful he even brought her a whistle..🀣...it was so cute how the staff kept interfering between their romance poor guy could not even hold her hand for a moment..but that did not stop him from finding the right moment to give his lady love peck on the cheek.. that kiss was hilarious Laxmi shocked her mouth hanging open.. Arjun relaxed with a slight smile on his lips.. adorable..😳

It's more of accepting that Arjun is still the same individual yes he can openly fulfill her dreams now.. but that does not make him a any different he still enjoys making her happy.. and listening to her chatter.. πŸ˜†.. Purva is a pain she needs to go find someone else to annoy..but I agree she is a threat they will have to face sooner or later.. but I refuse to let her ruin my ArMi moments..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Nightingale- thumbnail

binny ...concentrate of discussion not on topic🀣

btw...how about ArMi having character swap🀣
...Binny... thumbnail

binny ...concentrate of discussion not on topic🀣

btw...how about ArMi having character swap🀣[

/QUOTE Okay Naz just for you though..🀣😎

Laxmi ji aap ko aaj kahan jaana hai.. πŸ˜†

Now Imagine Laxmi after the kiss today..🀣 🀣

Edited by ...Binny... - 12 years ago
-Nightingale- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Binny...

Okay Naz just for you though..🀣😎

Laxmi ji aap ko aaj kahan jaana hai.. πŸ˜†

Now Imagine Laxmi after the kiss today..🀣 🀣

they should go to some park...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
...Binny... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nupsdips

Hey Binny,

Yes,It feels weird when Lakshmi says aap and Arjunji,more because we were used to her calling him Ajay and tum..In some shows I find wife calling husband 'ji' cute😳(especially in IPPKND)..But I feel that she must revert to calling him Tum😊..

And regarding Arjun being married more than once,I don't want it to happen at all..Loved this show untill now,I would stop watching it if that happens..But if ever that would happen I feel that something along these lines might happen..Purva got a call from her dad saying that its an emergencyπŸ€”..So,may be her father might be ill,and Arjun might be emotionally black mailed to marry PurvaπŸ˜’πŸ˜‘,Just my idea...

And Senior Agnihotri,I don't know what is going to happen..I thought that if ArMi marraige happens,the future track will be how he realises that Lakshmi is perfect for Arjun..If ever Purva stays permanently in Agnihotri mansion,then it will be a typical story,Purva trying to prove Lakshmi negative and Lakshmi would try to overcome all of that and prove that she is perfect match for Arjun..Just my thoughts,don't know if these were lame..

Hey Deepthi..:)

You watch IPPKND too *hifi*... πŸ˜†

I feel in that show its acceptable because she has always referred to him that way.. where as here she is doing so because of his current status..it seems more natural when she treats him like a friend..

Purva will be a villain that much is obvious..and I can see your scenario taking place although I doubt the viewers would tolerate such a track.. and I find it hard to believe Arjun would give in so easily.. maybe an engagement though just for show..

Purva better not become a permanent resident in the Agnihotir mansion..πŸ˜† although Arjun's father would love to make that happen...and after todya's episode that would be the opportunity Purva has been searching for.. to create misunderstandings between ArMi.. but the CV's have not followed the typical soaps as of yet let's see what happens..it's not lame dear they were good possibilities..:)
...Binny... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naz_Angel

they should go to some park...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Arjun's reply.. Nah how about somewhere we can have some privacy 🀣 🀣

he's in search of his second kiss...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...this time he can book an entire restaurant 😍
-Nightingale- thumbnail
i defer I think this time he will expect her to kiss him...πŸ˜‰
...Binny... thumbnail
i defer I think this time he will expect her to kiss him...πŸ˜‰[

/QUOTE]Naz that would be a treat.. if she ever found the courage it would be the shock of his life.. after all nowadays she is busy being bashful.. 😳😳 🀣

Nimisha.. you too.. I hope the CV's are reading this we demand Laxmi take the initiative this time around..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by ...Binny... - 12 years ago
Princess.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It would be a treat to see her take the initiative.. Vaise bhi show mein sab kuch ulta hi toh hota hai πŸ˜†
I think some of them do read forums :P