~DOTW- modification of characters~

...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Guys..:))

I am doing the DOTW for this week..

I know everyone is getting annoyed with Laxmi's formal behavior where Arjun is concerned.. so I thought we could discuss it's impact on her relationship with Arjun..

Also there has been speculation as to Arjun being married more then once..let's discuss scenarios making that possible or even those that believe nothing of the sort will take place..

On a final note we are aware of senior Agnihotri's reaction to this alliance what will his next move be according to you.. also you can also emphasize on what you believe will take place in the future track regarding ArMi.. arjun's father as well as Purva.. ??

Note: keep the discussion healthy and enjoy yourselves.. will be looking forward to everyone's perspectives.
.πŸ€—
Edited by ...Binny... - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

teddybear66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
after the lines which purva said in today's episode... Im very sure she will be back n tht too turin full negative... Jus hate her...

N im very sure srjun's dad will support her... 😑
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I find Laxmi's behavior a bit funny rather than annoying...
she just came to know about real identity of Arjun and she is confused how to behavior with Arjun Agnihotri...
Nupsdips thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Binny,

Yes,It feels weird when Lakshmi says aap and Arjunji,more because we were used to her calling him Ajay and tum..In some shows I find wife calling husband 'ji' cute😳(especially in IPPKND)..But I feel that she must revert to calling him Tum😊..

And regarding Arjun being married more than once,I don't want it to happen at all..Loved this show untill now,I would stop watching it if that happens..But if ever that would happen I feel that something along these lines might happen..Purva got a call from her dad saying that its an emergencyπŸ€”..So,may be her father might be ill,and Arjun might be emotionally black mailed to marry PurvaπŸ˜’πŸ˜‘,Just my idea...

And Senior Agnihotri,I don't know what is going to happen..I thought that if ArMi marraige happens,the future track will be how he realises that Lakshmi is perfect for Arjun..If ever Purva stays permanently in Agnihotri mansion,then it will be a typical story,Purva trying to prove Lakshmi negative and Lakshmi would try to overcome all of that and prove that she is perfect match for Arjun..Just my thoughts,don't know if these were lame..
Edited by Nupsdips - 12 years ago
Princess.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Reeeserved.

Edit.

You know for long we have seen how things havent turned the negative/different way we expected. Her reaction towards knowing his reality - opposite. Girl showering guy with rose petals - opposite. And so on.
So i guess CVs are trying to prove that maybe this channel DOES have different shows.😊 Maybe they arent really like what we expect to see in every daily soap. So, i highly doubt of him being married before because that is wayyy too cliched and saas-bahu-ish. And this show is anything but those. He definitely hasnt been married before. But being married twice in the future seems a possibility. *Please God Please dont let that happen*

Coming to her changed behaviour, i think she's coming to her normal self considering today's epi but the "aap" thing continues on.πŸ€” I think soon Arjun will talk to her about this and tell her ki naam and status change hone se, insaan nahi badalta. They will carry this on for sometime much to my dismay. πŸ€”

We all remember that on the day of ArMi's engagement ( 😳 ), Sr. Agnihotri did come to Sanatan Nagar. Atleast at some point, his heart did tell him to let go of his ego. Maybe not now, but towards the close of ArMi's marriage, he'll soften out. And if he doesnt, he's one egoistic father πŸ˜•

Purva will surely be back soon, that evil girl. 😑 If by then, Sr. Agnihotri hasnt given up, he and Bubblegum will probably team up. I dont want that happening. πŸ€”

Also, I have a feeling that these guys have something really interesting in store. πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Princess.. - 12 years ago
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hey... am back to pakao u with my post...πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰...
i dont find laxmi's formal behaviour annoying... coz she behaved in the same manner with the fake arjun as well... people r finding it annoying bcoz ajay.. aka arjun is involved here... who laxmi behaved normally with in the beginning.. coz she didnt know his identity...

the rate at which the cvs r showing ARMI nowadays... πŸ˜•... gives me a feeling that something very big is gonna happen...😲... maybe arjun will have to marry twice... kuch toh tadka lagna chahiye na?? whats the use if he and laxmi r shown being happily married?? kahaani mein twist hai kidhar?? maybe laxmis' dad will be framed for a crime and arjun's dad or purva will be responsible for this... and laxmi will be given an ultimatum... that her dad will be proved innocent only if she doesnt marry arjun... and she will have to choose between the two... πŸ˜•

both arjun's dad and purva definitely wont allow laxmi and arjun to get married so easily...maybe purva will introduce a new guy... to distract laxmi to leave arjun free for her... and finally show him that laxmi's character is not good??πŸ˜•

pls give feedback... 😳
ktlovers thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i dont like the way she behaves with arjun
i like her when she was talking with no fear with ajay

And i also dont like the fact that laxmi is always happy to see luxurious thing
for example in yesterday episode
when she came downstair she didnt see arjun well she just see the car \
i think this kind of behaviour can do problems in their relationship
ktlovers thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey guys
im also not likin it the formal behaviour of laxmi it's akward
and i also dont like the fact that everytime she see luxurious thing she became hyper ( i know it's normal , but relax
for example
in 5th march epi when she came downstair she didnt see that arjun was there she came and start touchin and praising the car
poorr arjun :(
i think this kiind of behaviour can makes problems in their relationship
...Binny... thumbnail

Originally posted by: teddybear66

after the lines which purva said in today's episode... Im very sure she will be back n tht too turin full negative... Jus hate her...

N im very sure srjun's dad will support her... 😑

I agree today the CV's have given us yet another hint of Purva's reentry into Arjun's life.. as she proclaims she is simply on the lookout for one more chance to show Laxmi what she has got.. the heights of her craziness for her love.. but then can we call what she feels for Arjun love it seems more like an obsession to me she is obsessed with the idea of marrying Arjun and fulfilling her childhood dreams at any cost..

Senior Agnihotri has promised Purva they will meet again let's see what this encounter brings for ArMi..
...Binny... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naz_Angel

I find Laxmi's behavior a bit funny rather than annoying...

she just came to know about real identity of Arjun and she is confused how to behavior with Arjun Agnihotri...

I found her behavior amusing to begin with but now it's become difficult to tolerate because her reaction seems forced..

More then confusion I feel she is emphasizing aap and Arjun ji simply because she feels his status and their relationship calls for it. it's important she understands that Arjun or Ajay both love her immensely and expect her to treat him as an equal.. she believes that is respect but even tum when said with love is respectful..