Sudeep Sahir has a child - proof

-DramaLover- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
With the rumors going around whether Sudeep had a child here's the proof

Sudeep Sahir and Anantika blessed with a baby boy..

The cute couple Sudeep and Anantika are proud parents of a baby boy which was born yesterday..

Sudeep Sahir and Anantika Sahir, the cute couple who took part in Nach Baliye 4 were blessed with a baby boy last night.

The proud father amidst his new found happiness has been busy dropping a cute text message to near and dear ones that read, "Tiny hands, tiny feet, there is someone new for you to meet!! Someone special, someone dear our little baby boy, to love is here!! Arwaan Sahir was born on 2-8-2010" – Proud parents Anantika and Sudeep.

When contacted, Sudeep told TellyBuzz, "Anantika and the baby are fine. It is a very nice feeling to hold your baby in your arms. Arwaan was born post midnight i.e. on Monday early morning. Arwaan resembles both of us; his eyes are like Anantika while his nose and lips are like me (smiles)".

Anantika is presently admitted in Lilavati Hospital.

We caught up with close friend of the couple Aditi Shirwaiker who said, "Yes, it is true that Sudeep and Anantika are blessed with a baby boy. I have not gone to see them though. I will be going to the hospital today evening to wish them".

We wish the couple and the newly born all happiness..

link

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

224529 thumbnail
LOL..why would anyone need proof? Its his personal life but yes he has a son and he is the cutest thing. His chin is like Sudeep too.
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hey... i thought this happened recently untill i saw the date... kya popat banaya...
now the son is 1 1/2 yrs old...
ktlovers thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awnnn so cute !!!!
Congratzzz Sudeep Love u
I know your baby will be a bomb like u
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

the baby is so cute, he doesnt luk like indian
blokes thumbnail