Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

...Binny... thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelTeen

Just saw the epi...kya sunaya re Miss. Lattar Pattar ne! Go Lakshmi!

Completely agree with your post...Bubblegum showed her true colours today. I get it she's upset and all but dude, girgit hai ladki! Arjun ke saamne kuch aur Lakshmi ke saamne kuch aur hi!

So sweet and sacrificing she was in front of the Agnihotri clan and then so superior and rude to Lakshmi! YUCK!

And the worst part was that she tried to create doubts in Lakshmi's mind...with the whole 'tumhaara imtihaan' thing! First she had tried with Arjun, wahan daal nahin galli toh yahan shuru! Bubblegum kahin ki! Gah.

But loved Miss. Lattar Pattar today...she gave eet ka jawab paththar se and then did not let it all dwell on her mind too which was fantastic! She doesnt need to waste more time on Bubblegum than required!

Rae...🤗

first where have you been.. good to see you again..😛

Exactly her intention was to create misunderstandings between ArMi hence making it much easier to separate them and take her place.. but Latter patter was simply amazing I loved her reaction and her replies were bang on.. loved the ending as well she shut bubblegum up..😆😆

I am quite pleased the CV's have finally revealed her true colors I was getting tired of her sacrificing avatar.. which no one was buying an individual that does not want to get in the way does not show up at the engagement simply to sulk...!!
Edited by ...Binny... - 12 years ago
...Binny... thumbnail

Originally posted by: starlight123

Enjoyed the read Binny..I liked how you wrote everything so concisely...

Thanks Sheena..:)

@Shweta..Thanks dear..🤗..I'm glad you enjoyed it...I see Purva kept you away..😆

@Niceup.. Thanks..:)

@Fairyfantasy..Thanks hun..:)
...Binny... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nupsdips

Awesome post as ever Binny👏..Loved your description about the whole scenario👏..Yes,Simran acted well yesterday,makes us hate her outright..And Shraddha's expressions were perfect❤️..Loved Lakshmi's response to each of Purva's questions..Lakshmi keep going with the same faith in your love😊..

Thanks Deepthi..🤗

xTimax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great Analysis Binny:)
Loved Lakshmi's replies to Purva's questions. Hope Purva doesn't come back early😆
ayaniie-chan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Whoa! I thought Purva was getting late, I guess taunting Lakshmi was her priority.. oh, this whole rapd fire was rather amusing!..I liked how Lakshmi handled herself in her tone and the way she answered each of Purva's so-called worries without being out of order, she was so composed throughout, it was amazing!
The bit about the test I thought Lakshmi would get mad but yes, her character has tranformed into a mature one, that was nice to see. Both the actresses did a wonderful job!
Btw, I don't recall any episodes where Arjun said he wanted to marry her, she keeps mocking Lakshmi that her childhood dream was an illusion, she didn't love Arjun but the wealth which was true to an extent but love the fact that she forgets if she dreamt of marrying Arjun too yet it was only one-sided, that's also her illusion!.. I'm not making much sense but yeah, it's been a while since i ranted..lost it hehe..