Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sheena- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Enjoyed the read Binny..I liked how you wrote everything so concisely...
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
lovely analysis... binny... as usual... πŸ˜‰... but i was bored with purva ... so gave the epi a miss...πŸ˜†
Niceup thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good post ... & beautiful point of view abt the episode ...
Nupsdips thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome post as ever BinnyπŸ‘..Loved your description about the whole scenarioπŸ‘..Yes,Simran acted well yesterday,makes us hate her outright..And Shraddha's expressions were perfect❀️..Loved Lakshmi's response to each of Purva's questions..Lakshmi keep going with the same faith in your love😊..
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
As always very well written just keep up the good work.[

QUOTE]Thanks Anju di.. Love you loads..πŸ€—
...Binny... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naz_Angel

awesome post Binny...

I guess we are gonna get a well deserved break with Purva and she will be back to bang us..πŸ˜†

Thanks Naz..😊

I truly hope this break is a long one.. we need some quality ArMi time without her interference..πŸ˜†.. yes she will be back with a bang..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
...Binny... thumbnail
Lovely Posy Binny ..I Cant wait for her to be backπŸ˜³πŸ˜†[

/QUOTE]Thanks dear..πŸ˜›

I can see your enthusiasm knows no bounds..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
...Binny... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deepali88

Beautiful Post Binny.. Purva shows her true face .. I Hate Purva behavior Today but Hats of Laxmi she replied her successfully and Supperbly

Thanks Deeps..πŸ˜›

I have to say I enjoyed the confrontation especially Purva's crestfallen face every time Laxmi replied to her pathetic accusations mrs. latter patter was bang on yesterday.. Loved it.. πŸ˜†
...Binny... thumbnail
g8 post dear...

Plzz cv's kill purva... Jus hate her... The way she says plzz take care of arjun to lakshmi n they way she was projectin to knw arjun soo well was very annoyin...

Plz cv's dnt bring her bak.. 😑[

/QUOTE] Thanks dear..:)

I see you are frustrated.. don't worry dear every show needs a negative character.. she is ours.. let's just enjoy the time we have without her.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

@ Huma di ..Thanks..πŸ˜›

...Binny... thumbnail

Originally posted by: neeme

Seriously i was laughing with lakshmi reactionπŸ˜†.. Purva was shocked as well..Zara b nae chali..seems lakshmi was ready with all of answersπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣...I loved Laxmi's reaction she was our surprise package yesterday.. and Purva had it coming with her so called dramatic outburst.. she was eagerly waiting for her to erupt.. but our latter patter never once lost her cool.. she was awesome.. πŸ˜†