~Purva's reality..Laxmi's passion..~

...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Guys.. :)

I had to write something on today's episode..the story is now progressing and the CV's have finally decided to remove the mask and peeling back the layers of decency have depicted Purva's real colors.. her true intentions where ArMi is concerned.. more importantly though they have portrayed a strong willed Laxmi capable of comprehending her objective.. with a strength to fight for herself as well as her love..

The episode began with an annoyed Purva arriving to say good bye to a content Laxmi..her mannerisms and cold affront making it obvious that she does not nor will she ever accept Laxmi as an equal.. with an air of superiority she questions Laxmi's ability to keep her love satisfied.. along with mocking her love for Arjun's wealth.. she continues her verbal assault with questioning the basis of ArMi's relationship.. (I have to say Simran has done a wonderful job in this sequence along with Shraddha..)

Laxmi reaction was a pleasant surprise and I loved how they have portrayed her increasing maturity level.. she was taken aback by the sudden accusations and even though each taunt pierced her heart she portrayed the restrain that Purva could not render.. I loved her responses to Purva's allegation..she help her head up hight and with a fiery yet controlled tone of voice stated the fact that she loves Arjun and she will take care of him.. Purva need not worry.. In love and in life you must comprehend an individuals state of mind daily and she is the one who will be with Arjun not Purva.. hence she will learn more about him every day.. The best line has to be Love is not a thing which one can buy and keep forever it is overgrowing changing and must be cherished with time..

Purva can't seem to comprehend how Arjun could have forgotten his childhood.. she reminisces about their school days and states they had dreams of getting married..she turns to see a women with the ability to trust her love looking into her eyes who were searching for doubt..pain..

I found this sequence amusing in a way because I highly doubt Arjun ever stated he wanted to marry her..she simply assumed he would want what she expected of him.. and as Laxmi responded to all of her taunts with a conviction to depict the love she holds dear is meant only for her not because she was intelligent but because she was emotions contained a purity.. Purva Finally portrayed her reality her thoughts on financial status which not so surprisingly matched Senior Agnihotri's thinking.. that wealth will overwhelm Laxmi gradually deteriorating their love for one another..the mockery in her tone was blatantly obvious she believes Laxmi beneath her and confidently affirmed had she not come in the way she would be married to Arjun by now..

Laxmi's determination and faith upon her relationship was praiseworthy.. I loved how she asks you were there weren't you Purva as I passed all of the tests proving my love was sincere.. and her final thoughts foreshadowed the struggle Laxmi will face in order to achieve her life of dreams with the man of her dreams.. she has the strength to fight for the man she loved.. she encompasses the passion and zeal a person in love must enclose in order attain their love.. she looked on with tears in her eyes and without ever raising her tone of voice even for a moment portrayed increasing ardor.. also who noticed her emphasis on Purva ji.. distancing her but never disrespecting her...

Loved Laxmi today.. she was bang on.. although it seems as if Arjun will be in the dark as to Purva's dramatic lecture..let's see how things are taken forward.. the pre cap looks good looking forward to at least a few days without Purva..😆

Do share your thoughts Everyone..🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
As always very well written just keep up the good work.
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome post Binny...
I guess we are gonna get a well deserved break with Purva and she will be back to bang us..😆
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely Posy Binny ..I Cant wait for her to be back😳😆
-Deepali- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Beautiful Post Binny.. Purva shows her true face .. I Hate Purva behavior Today but Hats of Laxmi she replied her successfully and Supperbly
teddybear66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
g8 post dear...

Plzz cv's kill purva... Jus hate her... The way she says plzz take care of arjun to lakshmi n they way she was projectin to knw arjun soo well was very annoyin...

Plz cv's dnt bring her bak.. 😡
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Seriously i was laughing with lakshmi reaction😆.. Purva was shocked as well..Zara b nae chali..seems lakshmi was ready with all of answers😆😆
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
beautiful analysis binny 🤗 hate purva sooo much😡 but glad lakshmi told her off😃
arri-spy06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Just saw the epi...kya sunaya re Miss. Lattar Pattar ne! Go Lakshmi!

Completely agree with your post...Bubblegum showed her true colours today. I get it she's upset and all but dude, girgit hai ladki! Arjun ke saamne kuch aur Lakshmi ke saamne kuch aur hi!

So sweet and sacrificing she was in front of the Agnihotri clan and then so superior and rude to Lakshmi! YUCK!

And the worst part was that she tried to create doubts in Lakshmi's mind...with the whole 'tumhaara imtihaan' thing! First she had tried with Arjun, wahan daal nahin galli toh yahan shuru! Bubblegum kahin ki! Gah.

But loved Miss. Lattar Pattar today...she gave eet ka jawab paththar se and then did not let it all dwell on her mind too which was fantastic! She doesnt need to waste more time on Bubblegum than required!
Edited by AngelTeen - 12 years ago