lakshmi's surprise was really beautiful

yours4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Gosh the terrace surprise was so beautiful 😍.. with rose petals all over the floor n bouqet of flowers n the decoration hayye 😍 so dreamy lol... n also lakshmi looked really pretty, even
though she was in her night clothes she looked so beautiful 😳.. i must say she looks really gud in dat type of clothes, wish we cud see her wearing western clothes once n we get a nice ArMi moment 😍 lolzz... πŸ˜›.. anyways really loved dat scene n ArMi's convo 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

teddybear66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
agree arjun's suprise for lakshmi was jus amazing... 😳
224529 thumbnail
Lovely surprise, though logic begs to ask: Where did Arjun find decorations, phone and the flowers so early in the morning? The shops open after 9 and Lakshmi wakes up at about 7 am 🀣 And who decorated the terrace? 🀣
yours4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: teddybear66

agree arjun's suprise for lakshmi was jus amazing... 😳

yep πŸ˜ƒ

Word Count: 1

blokes thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: In-Sanity-Triv

Lovely surprise, though logic begs to ask: Where did Arjun find decorations, phone and the flowers so early in the morning? The shops open after 9 and Lakshmi wakes up at about 7 am 🀣 And who decorated the terrace? 🀣

that is easy to explain- the flower market opens early as early as 4 am- in most cities as the trucks bring in the fresh flowers before the sun is up. The retail sellers pick the flowers up early. Except for the mogras that come into town in the afternoon, all other flowers for the most part are available early (at least that used to be the case in chennai when we went to the whole sale flower market!) Also, for Arjun, he would have hired a host of people to just execute his surprise! Wonderful, expensive surprise indeed!
642940 thumbnail
It was a beautiful surprise indeed.
Arjun is a real sweetheart. I love the way he is always thinking about Lakshmi and ways to bring a smile on her face. His softness and gentle behaviour are just some of the qualities which make him a really loveable hero :)

bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
totally agree.. loveeed the surprise😳
yours4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: RafAholic

It was a beautiful surprise indeed.
Arjun is a real sweetheart. I love the way he is always thinking about Lakshmi and ways to bring a smile on her face. His softness and gentle behaviour are just some of the qualities which make him a really loveable hero :)

aww ur right i so agree with u 😊