Hah! Finally Purva spewed venom

224529 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I knew that girl won't leave before turning into a bitter vamp. I wonder what promise Lakshmi will give to Purva😕 First Arjun promised to fulfill any wish of hers and now Lakshmi will promise her something.

BTW, just incase you guys didn't see the precap, it had Purva smirking at Lakshmi and telling her that if Arjun had trusted Lakshmi's love than he wouldn't have tested it. If she had been in Lakshmi's place then she wouldn't have had to give any test 'cause Arjun trusts her.

PS: Am only back coz Purva is leaving 🤣
Edited by In-Sanity-Triv - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fighter01 thumbnail
I highly doubt purva's departure...m gettin a strong feeling tht its a plan that arjun's dad has come up with...along wid her...and if this is how the show's gonna get dragged...thn trust me...life's no more okay :(
Edited by fighter01 - 12 years ago
xTimax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Why is everyone giving her promises🤔
Welcome back hope you don't leave in case Purva decides to come back😆
224529 thumbnail
Fighter: Apparently Arjun's dad is going to visit Chindi Chipkali next week on his trip to Delhi. Maybe that's when Arjun will be somehow forced to get engaged to Purva😕

xTimax: I can't promise anything 😆 Let's see what the show decides to do with Purva.
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Welcome back Triv..:)

I will stay as long as they steer clear of this bigamy track..😆😆

The precap was not the least bit surprising the seeds of doubt have been placed.. I knew Purva was not about to leave without ruining things for everyone.. she was in full vamp avatar today the smirk the overconfidence.. and the mocking tone to belittle ArMi's love for one another.. she can't seem to accept the fact that she lost Laxmi won get over it..!!

As for Arjun's promise it will come back to haunt him.. she will take advantage as expected..!!
Edited by ...Binny... - 12 years ago
642940 thumbnail
Arjun making a promise to Purva- bad move. The girl is an opportunist. Anyway, glad to see the back of her but let's be honest, she will be back. Kebab mein haddi.
Aj_Styles thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Is it just me? or does anybody else think Purva is waayy better looking than Lakshmi? I think Purva is pretty Hot!
yours4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aj_Styles

Is it just me? or does anybody else think Purva is waayy better looking than Lakshmi? I think Purva is pretty Hot!

ah no way dude lakshmi is 10,000 times better than her n prettier, no doubt!
Edited by mjhtkasu4ever - 12 years ago
yours4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😊
Edited by mjhtkasu4ever - 12 years ago
-Deepali- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Purva shows her true Face.. I can't see her after kickoff from Agnihotri house..
Nice to see if Laxmi slap her after purva's smirk talking with her