Poll

What will happen Now?? Read first Post

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Hi Guys..

Everything is Set in ArMi's Life..its looking..But Its not for forever..

Till now there was No twist in the Story.. No Problems.. But this is not for future also..

No New Promo ..That what is going to happen..What Do u think What will happen Now?

Let's Predict..😉

Do Comments...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
neemu may b the second wala!
teddybear66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
even though im super confused abut the future track... Still im choosin the 1st option... 😕
neeme thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Asmi-

neemu may b the second wala!

Yah quite Possible..But i m confused this time..😕😕
Nupsdips thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Poorva in new avatar?Isn't she already a villan? 😛
-SilverFlames- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey!
I'm a silent member of this forum, I have been watching the show from GO & the chemistry between ArMi was so cute & just amazing <3

But I really have been disheartened with the last couple of episodes.
Firstly, Lakshmi just seemed so overwhelmed by the idea that her Ajay was Arjun that she forgave him and secondly, the possible outcomes for the upcoming tracks :/

In the episode today, it just shows that Lakshmi sees Arjun in a whole new light now she knows his truth? It seems as though she wants to be careful as he is THE Arjun Aghnihotri? So does that mean ArMi relationship will change? I mean obviously her behaviour will change and her happiness isn't just that her dream came true it's more that Ajay is more that she expected?

Coming to the new track? I don't have a clue what the PH will come up with that is new and original? I mean most stories are tried and tested and that is why I would rather have seen Lakshmi react differently to finding out Arjun's truth that this quick engagement.

My bets are that Lakshmi will find out that AA's Dad is not happy and we will have some scenes between Lakshmi & Rajvardhan & Lakshmi will probably be bribed & she may make Arjun hate her and bring Purva & Arjun closer.. all this drama seems possible :( Plus loads of filler parts wiv Saraswati&Vishal

I hope my prediction is completely off but can't help but think like that :/
neeme thumbnail
@Sanjana, not only u..but even i m dishearted from last few episodes..Nothing new..so slow Story..3 to 4 episodes on engagment scenes only.. its looking Creator have no new track.. and We all are confuse abt the future story.No Clue.
And yah the last episode was Strange.as my point of view.. the way lakshmi thinks abt Arjun.its clear that in her Mind the person whome she loved is change now..She is going to respect him more, nd be formal.and may be all joy between Armi is going vanish from lakshmi side atleast..and this will make Arjun irritated too...
So, just feeling that may be before marrige somthng is going to happen at big level..or quite possible that like story is going so fast..so marrige done fastly as well...
Havaana thumbnail
2 marriages in his life
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
2 marriages dont know how..
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Neeme..

Purva may have left but the fact that Arjun promised to give her anything she asked for irrespective of what it may be is enough to foreshadow her return she will be coming back to interfere as expected.. and of course Laxmi's sudden perception will cause issues between ArMi she respects him that is acceptable but she overlooks the fact that Ajay or Arjun what difference does it make both love her immensely and simply wish to see her happy.!!