Users

Frequent Posters

Nupsdips thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ...Binny...

Thanks dear..

I was wondering where you were.. ๐Ÿ˜›

I knew you would enjoy the ArMi sequences.. we can overlook the father for the time being and simply enjoy the adorable moments.. ๐Ÿ˜†

I dissapeared right๐Ÿ˜Š,we had a fest in our college,had been busy about that..Finally everything has gone smoothly...I enjoyed watching last week epis at one go..Shraddha looked absolutey gorgeous..But wouldn't it have been good if they would have shown us Lakshmi's dissapiontment track๐Ÿ˜•..It was a way too unrealistic..And we had high expectations regarding that track..
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Nupsdips

I dissapeared right๐Ÿ˜Š,we had a fest in our college,had been busy about that..Finally everything has gone smoothly...I enjoyed watching last week epis at one go..Shraddha looked absolutey gorgeous..But wouldn't it have been good if they would have shown us Lakshmi's dissapiontment track๐Ÿ˜•..It was a way too unrealistic..And we had high expectations regarding that track..

I'm sure you had a blast..๐Ÿ˜†

Deepthi we were all eagerly waiting for her reaction and they disappointed big time.. I was expected anger frustration an aspect of deception.. but we got nothing of the sort let's see what the CV's have planned for us.. !!