Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Gorgeously done Binny! Oh my! This is so impeccable and dreamy!
Love the way you wrote it! 😍

Thanks for the Pm! πŸ€—
ASADsweetZOYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
awesome update
thnx 4 the pm dear
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ayaniie-chan

Finally!! I was disappointed that she wasn't at all angry or felt even a tiny bit betrayed but I don't think I could have been able to bear their separation so, it's ok? it was slightly unrealistic, i would have liked to see them fight then make-up?!..oh, well..😳
Ohh~ the hug was sooo dreamy, I can't decide if this hug was better or the one in the mandir!! 😍
I didn't see the point of Purva's presence, she didn't even pretend to be happy for Arjun!!

It was soo cute how she asked him to pinch her & OMG, is too adorable, he actually does it!!πŸ˜†

I know, right! It was obvious that bau-ji liked Arjun even as Ajay but in any case THIS lie wasn't trivial, it was his identity!! Ok, lakshmi had dreamt of Arjun since she was a kid so, if she knows that an ordinary man she was about to marry was this millionaire she always dreamt of, the initial happiness would surpass the betrayal, this is a likely possibility but as her father, his reaction was unexpected! wouldn't that make you more suspicious & make you feel like you need more time to trust him again?!
aww.. the ending, this is the 1st time i saw bua more as her mum, she showed that carin' side even more & her sayin' that she'll be fine with them was really nice. yeah, too ironic though!

I feel like all this is happenin' so fast & smoothly that there just WILL be problems with their marriage!! Purva seems to be like an obvious one since she's still here & Ajay is gone, she must have some motive! (or at least Arjun's dad which includes her?!) The problems could be between Saraswati/Vishal & ArMi now...

Oooh~ REALLY loookin' forward to their engagement!!😍

Annie..!!

I loved the hug overlooking her unrealistic reaction for the time being it was quite a good episode minus Purva and the lack of Ajay..

Exactly.. her trust was shattered one would think he would need time to rebuild it.. Lucky guy she forgave him so easily.. I stopped looking for logic long back but this annoyed me.. You know I have a bad feeling about Purva and the father he is not one to easily back down.. I doubt they will get married so easily.. The difference is financial status will begin to seep in eventually regardless of their efforts to avoid it.. !!
...Binny... thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Bidzie-

Lakshmi's reaction was so unrealistic...I really couldn't relate to it πŸ€” But anyways at last, the truth revealed and ArMi are together 😍 Can't wait for their engagement!!!

Btw I also feel that the CVs are on a rush πŸ˜•

Hey Bidzie..

Agreed the Cv's decided to give us a shock here.. and Yes they are rushing they are already getting engaged what exactly do they plan on doing after marriage.. I am not interested in the same old drama.. they need to calm down and pay attention to making their characters the situations far more believable..
...Binny... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ben25

Repeating myself, I said the same thing in another post, too lazy to think of something else. πŸ˜†

CVs seem hell bent to make this story like a fairy tale where there are only happily ever afters. I have asked myself to accept it with a pinch of salt, and and hence managed to enjoy the episode, even with Lakshmi's unrealistic reactions.

Well said.. I am also trying to enjoy this show without expecting too much where logic is concerned.. and was doing a good job until this unrealistic reaction but the CV's seem eager to get them engages so be it.. let's see how things progress..πŸ˜†
...Binny... thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Farrah-

BinnyπŸ€—
As always my comments in pink.😳
Finally.. the truth has been revealed and the much awaited reaction was portrayed in today's episode although I enjoyed today's epi I can't help but be a bit disappointed with the unnatural depiction of Laxmi's emotions... !! LOL Binny I felt as if the writers popped out from nowhere and said 'April Fools everyone!'πŸ˜†

The episode begin with Arjun lovingly looking upon a confused yet elated Laxmi with open arms (DDLJ style..🀣)he called out to her to welcome her new life.. to accept her childhood dreams and the warmth of his embrace.. to finally entwine with his love without any barriers between them openly and completely..

I loved this entire sequence the gradual progression Laxmi portrayed as the truth evoked mixed emotions within her first a dreamlike aura forcing her to question this unexpected turn of events with a sudden realization portrayed with a spark in her eyes that the man standing in-front of her truly was the man of her dreams.. as she overcame her inhibitions and ran towards the individual that held her heart.. they embraced with an urgency.. with an intensity that described their inner ecstasy at finally achieving the feeling of completion as they held on to one another never again to let go.. It was adorable to see how they separated simply so they could search one anothers face for that elation they themselves were experiencing.. Arjun softly wiped away her tears proclaiming he can never see her cry.. (his concern for her has always been evident but today his anxiety reached a new level as he could not bear even tears of happiness slowly treading down her face..) It was beautiful. I always love the way Laxmi hugs Arjun. It always has so much warmth in it.

Although the sequence was beautifully portrayed and I loved to see the approval and delight upon their family members faces.. especially Saraswat who could no longer hide her tears of joy as she witnessed her sisters dreams becoming reality.. I truly have to wonder why Purva was present if all she wanted to do was wallow in her own pity.. she seemed annoyed and further dejected as she observed two individuals in love finally becoming one.. the only time she actually forced a smile was when Arjun introduced her to Laxmi's father..!! Purva still confuses me as a character. On the one hand she seeems to have accepted Arjun and Laxmi's love but she never seems happy about it. I dont know what plans the CV's have for her later on but I do feel that they need to soften her character otherwise audience are going to continue to dislike her even though she's not a threat to ArMi anymore.

I have to hand it to the writers they successfully maintained Laxmi's character even at a time like this.. her world is being shaken and she wants Arjun to first pinch her.. 🀣.. very cute.. Most importantly though I was pleased to see Laxmi question Arjun as to his intentions did he want to test her or was he making sure she was worthy of him..It was nice to see Arjun did not seem taken aback by her reaction he seemed expectant and calmly explained that was not his intention in the least he simply wanted her to follow her heart to choose him for love and for no other reason.. Dadis interference was expected she stated she was the one who wanted to test her.. (I personally could not comprehend how this explains his lies even after she went with her heart.. I guess the CV's refuse to acknowledge that issue at the moment..πŸ€”)...Im as confused as you on this one Binny. Fine, Laxmi accepted Arjun but surely she would have questioned him more as to why he did this. And especially after she admitted her love for him he carried on with the charade. Maybe, like you said, this might come up later on.

I personally found Laxmi's reaction difficult to digest.. it was interesting to see them understand one anothers situation.. but for Laxmi not to feel the least bit cheated was just too much for me to take in.. I expected a bit of anger.. disappointment.. giving us some more adorable ArMi sequences as Arjun attempted to console her..😍 I truly would not have forgiven him so easily.. let's see how things go.. 😳 Spot on Binny! The CV's seemed to have been in a rush with this part and completely skipped over it. I guess we need to wait and watch and see what happens next.

I loved how Arjun asked for Bauji's forgiveness.. sincerely and he received it lovingly because according to the father what he has done for them surpasses his trivial lie.. (this I found a bit strange as well lying about your identity is not trivial but if I look at it from his perspective he has seen the good qualities within his future SIL hence overlooked his mistake.. but I wonder if he will be able to do the same when he meets Senior
Agnihotri..πŸ€”)

Today we got to see the community gossiping about Laxmi and Saraswati's fate I wonder if Vishal will feel a complex when it comes to fulfilling his wife's wishes compared to Arjun..!! The ending seemed ironic to me because Laxmi will now recieve a mothers love but will struggle where a fathers affection is concerned..adored Bua though her enthusiasm portrayed her motherly adoration !! Agree Binny. I feel that Vishal might feel a complex about his situation compared to Arjuns. But Saraswati is a lovely character, so strong and sensible...actually worthy of having her own show.πŸ˜† I think she will be able to handle whatever is thrown at her.

The precap was adorable ArMi facing one another on stage oblivious to their surroundings awaiting their engagement..

Do share your Views Everyone..πŸ€—
I truly have mixed feeelings about the episode. I loved the ArMi moments but am totally confused by the reaction of so many characters. But in the meantime Im looking forward to the engagement ceremony tonight. I have a feeling we have a long way to go before ArMi actually marry.
Lovely post as always sweetie.😳

Farrah..πŸ€—

Thanks dear..😳

I know I felt like a fool for a few minutes.. I had expected a bit too much only to be left high and dry... I accept the fairy tale portrayal was cute but not the least bit realistic.. in reality when an individual you love and trust more then yourself turns out to be an illusion one feels cheated not elated..

I adore Saraswati as well although have no faith in Vishal.. I'm sure she is capable of dealing with any hurdle but we will have to wait and see how this affects ArMi in the future.. I can't wait for the engagement as well..like anyone else I adore ArMi but would have done a bit of anger and consoling as well..πŸ˜†.. let's see what else they have to deal with before they truly become one..!!
...Binny... thumbnail
Wonderful update..never watched an episode but ur writing made the post captivating

QUOTE]Thanks Sheena πŸ€—

I'm glad you enjoyed the post..
...Binny... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cute.Sadaf

Gorgeously done Binny! Oh my! This is so impeccable and dreamy!

Love the way you wrote it! 😍

Thanks for the Pm! πŸ€—

Thanks Sadaf your a sweetheart.. πŸ€—
...Binny... thumbnail

Originally posted by: In-Sanity-Triv

I can only write one long post, per day due to laziness 🀣 So read the update for my comments. πŸ˜†

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2804310

Triv.. I would say something but I have a similar problem so you are forgiven..πŸ˜‰ 🀣

Read it loved your comments especially on Purva she is such a kill joy..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
madhubansen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
apologies for late comment...was bit busy in d weekend...

but lovely update as usual...

some moments r really filmy...but i dont mind it...it makes me smile & even blush...

even after hogging d episodes i come back 2 read d updates...its a delight 2 revive d pleasant memories ...thank you...