R cv's plannin to wrap up soon????

teddybear66 thumbnail
i jus came up wid this thought.. Bcoz as we all can see show is runnin at a g8 speed...

1st lakshmi choose btw love n money which was the main highlight of the show..

N now she is knwin the truth tht ajay is arjun... N with sbs we see she is nt angry.. I mean she is happy with it...

Also many characters are gone.. No real ajay these days, also arjun's brother's re entry made bt nthin happened..

Im very confused as many new shows are in makin for the channel are they plannin to shut this..

Plzz cv's dnt do this n plzz be slow a bit..

Do share ur views...

veera-luv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
no idea but i agree it is going with great speed...
AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Even I think that they are going a bit too fast and maybe the reason for that is that unlike other shows, they dont want a khichdi in their hands and have a set storyline and pace they are following...

But also, maybe the real story starts post marriage...dunno.
224529 thumbnail
I highly doubt the show will end so soon though the pace of it does worry me a bit. And that also only 'cause I dread the after marriage kitchen politicsπŸ˜† This show has been so refreshing that I don't want it to become saas bahu just coz they finished all the unique tracks about Arjun-Lakshmi.

Also, if Life OK does intend to end shows in 6 months or so and bring in new ones, isn't that good? I stand by Quality more than Quantity. Better the show ends when it's true to its theme than with it becoming saas bahu and people praying for it to end. Believe me, I have prayed for many such shows to end 🀣

No need to panic, I don't think Life OK will end the show so soon. It's the second best TRP earner. Channels tend to stick to shows that get them TRP's, rather then risk introducing a new show that may or may not garner the same TRP as the old show did. And Life OK is a fairly new channel, it won't end the show and annoy fans right now. Chill.
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
It's worrying me too that they are rushing with it.. but let's see... I am highly addicted to ArMi and MLTAK...
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
that's true!!
dy r going quite fast!
teddybear66 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelTeen

Even I think that they are going a bit too fast and maybe the reason for that is that unlike other shows, they dont want a khichdi in their hands and have a set storyline and pace they are following...

But also, maybe the real story starts post marriage...dunno.

really hope real story starts post marriage...
teddybear66 thumbnail

Originally posted by: In-Sanity-Triv

I highly doubt the show will end so soon though the pace of it does worry me a bit. And that also only 'cause I dread the after marriage kitchen politicsπŸ˜† This show has been so refreshing that I don't want it to become saas bahu just coz they finished all the unique tracks about Arjun-Lakshmi.

Also, if Life OK does intend to end shows in 6 months or so and bring in new ones, isn't that good? I stand by Quality more than Quantity. Better the show ends when it's true to its theme than with it becoming saas bahu and people praying for it to end. Believe me, I have prayed for many such shows to end 🀣

No need to panic, I don't think Life OK will end the show so soon. It's the second best TRP earner. Channels tend to stick to shows that get them TRP's, rather then risk introducing a new show that may or may not garner the same TRP as the old show did. And Life OK is a fairly new channel, it won't end the show and annoy fans right now. Chill.

agree they wont pull off a show which is givin them trp's... bt i dnt want it to end also i dnt wanna see any kitchen politics...

it has a very refreshin flavour n cv's shuld continue with it... lets hope it doesnt end soon... bt its pace is really makin me doubtfull... πŸ˜•
224529 thumbnail

Originally posted by: teddybear66

agree they wont pull off a show which is givin them trp's... bt i dnt want it to end also i dnt wanna see any kitchen politics...

it has a very refreshin flavour n cv's shuld continue with it... lets hope it doesnt end soon... bt its pace is really makin me doubtfull... πŸ˜•

Arre kuch nahi hoga and why take tension abhi se..if the show was supposed to end in a few months then the article introducing the show would have mentioned it. I remember when Kitni Mohabbat Hai 2 was going to air, the article specifically said that it will only have 150 episodes. I dont remember reading anywhere that our show will only have specific amount of episodes OR that Life OK intends to end shows in specific amount of time. Besides, the show is doing great and the channel seems happy with it and am sure MLTAK team have refreshing tracks planned for us even after their marriage. πŸ˜ƒ

Am not going to take tension about the show. Life mein pehle hi itni tension hai, I watch MLTAK to forget about the tension and not take up more of it.πŸ˜† So jo hoga dekha jayega.
teddybear66 thumbnail

Originally posted by: In-Sanity-Triv

Arre kuch nahi hoga and why take tension abhi se..if the show was supposed to end in a few months then the article introducing the show would have mentioned it. I remember when Kitni Mohabbat Hai 2 was going to air, the article specifically said that it will only have 150 episodes. I dont remember reading anywhere that our show will only have specific amount of episodes OR that Life OK intends to end shows in specific amount of time. Besides, the show is doing great and the channel seems happy with it and am sure MLTAK team have refreshing tracks planned for us even after their marriage. πŸ˜ƒ

Am not going to take tension about the show. Life mein pehle hi itni tension hai, I watch MLTAK to forget about the tension and not take up more of it.πŸ˜† So jo hoga dekha jayega.

Agree life has many tension why to take more.. We watch this serial to gt free frm it..
N btw u r right.. Usually we gt an article sayin the show is endin if they its abut to end...

Lets see wht happens nxt... 😊