224529 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Did any of you liked the ring that Arjun bought for Lakshmi? I found it too big and gaudy. In fact, God help if she decides to backhand someone. It can take out an eye, it's so freakin huge😳

If I were in her place, I would have bought the solitaire that the salesman insisted was for 2.5(?) crores, it's band was too fake and simple, so would have had them make a new one with white gold and studded with little diamonds and sapphires. 😍

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
I found that ring too Jodhaa Akbar! Lol! Not at all suitable for an engagement ring which she is going to wear everyday...
224529 thumbnail
Exactly..like I said its big enough to take out an eye. 🤣
AngelTeen thumbnail

Originally posted by: In-Sanity-Triv

Exactly..like I said its big enough to take out an eye. 🤣

Imagine that getting stuck to Arjun's shirt/coat/kurta...romantic scene ki bajaaye medical scene bann jaayega ya tailor emergency! 😉 😆
224529 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelTeen

Imagine that getting stuck to Arjun's shirt/coat/kurta...romantic scene ki bajaaye medical scene bann jaayega ya tailor emergency! 😉 😆

🤣 Thats what I thought too..The ring is so sharp that she can't even touch anyone without sending them to the ER 🤣 Her dad is going to be so horrified 🤣
AngelTeen thumbnail

Originally posted by: In-Sanity-Triv

🤣 Thats what I thought too..The ring is so sharp that she can't even touch anyone without sending them to the ER 🤣 Her dad is going to be so horrified 🤣

Whatever/Whoever she touches with that ring, will have ArMi's pyaar ki nishaani on them! Lol! 😉 😆
Edited by AngelTeen - 12 years ago
Cathy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
its fine for special occasions, but as Angelteen said, who wears such everyday? 😕
teddybear66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
agree... its too huge... who can wear it daily... 😛
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I'm so glad you brought this up Triv.. that ring was far too gaudy what was she thinking.. I had this horrified look on my face as she picked it out.. I would have gone with a simpler version a white gold band with a slightly pink tinted solitaire in a middle placing a white diamond on each end.. 😍
Edited by ...Binny... - 12 years ago
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8
Lol... SO I wasn't the only one who did not like the ring!! Good!!