precap... arjun buys shop for lakshmi..

teddybear66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
lakshmi chooses a ring in the shop n ask for its price.. Shopkeeper says 2.5 crores... Lakshmi gets shocked n drops the ring...

Shopkeeper strts to insult her sayin these people dnt hve money n comes to these shops to buys things...

lakshmi strts cryin...

Arjun comes n ask wht is the price of ur shop(i think he asks the price of the shop only n nt ring)..??? N signs a check... N lakshmi looks with expression wht is he doin...

Oh my god... Wht will happen now... Bt how sweet he will buy the whole shop...

😳
Edited by teddybear66 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

224529 thumbnail
I think he's buying the ring for 2.5 crores and not the shop...

So this is how Arjuns truth will come out πŸ˜•
teddybear66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: In-Sanity-Triv

I think he's buying the ring for 2.5 crores and not the shop...

So this is how Arjuns truth will come out πŸ˜•

I heard shop... bt ya this is how truth wil be out... πŸ˜•
224529 thumbnail
I stand corrected. He bought the shop! And he signed the check as Arjun Agnihotri. Now either Lakshmi will come to know the truth or she will think that he faked his boss Arjun's signature and freak out.
AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
I think they are going to copy the party scene from Ghajini...where Aamir's character gives a massive amount as charity and Asin's character is all shocked but thinks he is just overacting...although it will be very difficult to pass off here...
Edited by AngelTeen - 12 years ago
224529 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelTeen

I think they are going to copy the party scene from Ghajini...where Aamir's character gives a massive amount as charity and Asin's character is all shocked but thinks he is just overacting...although it will be very difficult to pass off here...

I guess so and the writers can pass off anything they wantπŸ˜† Lakshmi will think that Ajay couldnt bear to see her insulted so pretended to be Arjun Agnihotri 🀣
khushimuskaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: In-Sanity-Triv

I guess so and the writers can pass off anything they wantπŸ˜† Lakshmi will think that Ajay couldnt bear to see her insulted so pretended to be Arjun Agnihotri 🀣

no yr ..i think ab to sach samny aa hi jaye...shaam ko engagment hai yr...