MLTAK| Written update 22th Feb 2012 Ali Specail

.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey everyone 🤗 how are you yaar?

The epi Start with Lakshmi and Arjun aka Ajay sitting in restaurant . Where Lakshmi come up with idea , that she wanted to go five start hotel.So they decides in the end of the month with their pay checks they will go for tea there . Arjun ask why tea only . she replied him telling how the food is so expensive and they will not have any money afterwords so tea works. They got prepared for marriage too na . while listening to her , he is just smiling and nodding to what she is saying . She start telling him how to behave in hotel , for example , how to eat , dress , what to ask or not . While Arjun gets call , he walk away to talk while he bump in girl , Lakshmi get jealous . He came back to table , Lakshmi was like why were u smiling to her when she flirting with you . He is like this was nothing ... oh you are jealous hmhm...She ask him would not he get jealous if he saw her with another girl . i will never get jealous , i am not that type ;) They get their food , Lakshmi was giving me bit of pizza when Ajay get call from his friend . They had to leave all sudden for friend to meet .
They came back to market , Lakshmi ask him why we are back ? Arjun aka Ajay gets call and he is talking to friend , who' ask him how he got beautiful girlfriend , Ajay is like i ill tell you later and so much hurdle too. His friend annoymus is like if i were you it would not have teken time . They bet if he could or not . He disconnected the call! He comes from behind ( Ali Zafar appear 😃) They hug and call him Arjun , i miss you . Ajay whisper telling him to call him Ajay. He introduce his friend to her. Nikkil start flirting with her saying she is so pretty , her eyes , hairs are beautiful. i have never seen girl like u are one of your kind. She blush and say Thank yo :$ Ajay gets irked and like you know nikhil we are getting married soon. He is like you two :O Then looking around saying i smell burning near us .. then Ajay pointed out somasa. Lakshmi and Nikal get excited about somsa then goes to eat ... Nikal was eating when he ask Ajay to get water for him since somssa are really spicy . Ajay walks away with ugh look then Nikal smiled .
Lakshmi and Nikkal start talking about movie and the movie is coming on 2nd March. He ask laksmhi to come for red carpet , she replied say it will be nice , they should invite Ajay too. he is like naa, he does not like watching movies . He told her he have singed all the song of the movie and would she like to hear one ? he start singing one song to her and twirl around him .He goes to his knee and hive her rose Ajay comes back with water and really jealous with attraction between his friend and girl friend. Ajay come and give Nikhil water and when Lakshmi told him how he sing really well and Ajay sing okish. Nikil start telling her how he tough him how to sing. The phone ring and Nikhal had to excuses himself from them .
Lakshmi said that your friend is so cute. Ajay is like your girls are so strange .. enough now . She is like what we do , why were you staring us so sternly .He is so cute and he is .. lakshmi smiled and said you said u don't get jealous so what now ? They start arguing over , i am not talking to you each other . There is girl appear and love birds are fighting like that means Nikal is near somewhere right? They are like who are you ? She replied saying i am like you and him are each other .. i am Nikil girl friend. Fights do happen in love ... cause they make us stronger and bonding too. Nikal runs to her and hug her and they talk about movie . Then Nikal and lolita ( spelling mistake .. forgive me yaar ) They patch up :D

Precap: Lakshmi chose ring and ask for price and gets to know .. the price is 2 .50 corers.

See u next Wednesday :)

Do hit Like and comment yaar
Edited by .ayesha. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jia1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago