AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Today's epi was sooo cute!

The scene with Lakshmi and her family was really touching but uske baad toh bhai wah bhai wah!

Kya confusion tha KISSi cheez ko lekar! Arjun/Ajay and Lakshmi KISS cheez pe itna confuse ho rahe the...yeh toh episode dekho phir jaano kyonki mazaa ussi mein hai! 🀣

And then the date...hayye! <3 It was so cute how Arjun told the waiter to shush about him being THE Arjun Agnihotri and how he went along with whatever Miss. Lattar Pattar fancied and Miss. LP was also in full form today! Gyaan vyaan and all that! So cute! <3

And the placing of the order in her oh so cute (Arjun's own words) English, her telling him about her dreams and fantasies about enjoying at five star hotels with Arjun Agnihotri and how none of that really mattered anymore because she was enjoying her dream with him and her excitement was all so palpable...the precap was also mast! Ali Zafar makes his entry tomorrow and we get to see a jealous Arjun! ;) :D

But but BUT all this makes me a little sad too...because when she gets to know the truth (preferably before marriage :p), she is going to be badly hurt and she will probably think that all of this cuteness was just another way of insulting her, making fun of her and that day Arjun is going to regret being so stupid about revealing his real identity to her before going this far in their relationship trust wise from Lakshmi's side...

Anyway, today's epi was great so do watch it, enjoy it and give it a 5 star rating on the chaska meter!
Edited by AngelTeen - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

224529 thumbnail
Haha! I was just about to open a new post about the Kiss Kiss ko Kiss chahiye? =)) Dunno about others but Arjun ko toh chahiye 🀣 🀣

Sad that Lakshmi WILL feel that everyone was making fun of her dreams and feelings. Arjun should really stop this hiding business and come clean about his identity now. Though I doubt this happening since we ourselves want a dhamaka with his truth coming out 🀣

BTW, love your avi.πŸ˜‰ It applies on Arjun too. Bin tere sanam iss jahan mein bekaraar hum... dum da dum da dum 🀣
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
🀣 🀣 I was just watching the epi but had to stop and comment.. Loved that sequence she actually looked around and asked him why he was coming closer.. poor thing no Kiss today..maybe next time..πŸ˜†

AngelTeen thumbnail

Originally posted by: In-Sanity-Triv

Haha! I was just about to open a new post about the Kiss Kiss ko Kiss chahiye? =)) Dunno about others but Arjun ko toh chahiye 🀣 🀣

Sad that Lakshmi WILL feel that everyone was making fun of her dreams and feelings. Arjun should really stop this hiding business and come clean about his identity now. Though I doubt this happening since we ourselves want a dhamaka with his truth coming out 🀣

BTW, love your avi.πŸ˜‰ It applies on Arjun too. Bin tere sanam iss jahan mein bekaraar hum... dum da dum da dum 🀣

Hahahahahaha! I can totally imagine Arjun going all blush blush with Lakshmi singing this for him like he was going today while making his move on her! So cute he is! <3

And kya naam socha hai aapne post ka! Lol! :D
AngelTeen thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Binny...

🀣 🀣 I was just watching the epi but had to stop and comment.. Loved that sequence she actually looked around and asked him why he was coming closer.. poor thing no Kiss today..maybe next time..πŸ˜†

I know! Today's epi was just oh so cute and Arjun was toh brilliant today! Blushing but still fishing after his kiss! πŸ˜†
xTimax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Arjun thought Lakshmi wanted a kiss🀣🀣 Loved today's episode I agree about Lakshmi being hurt when she gets to know the truth.
teddybear66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
me tooo jus loved the sequence... Both are jus adorable... πŸ˜†
224529 thumbnail

Remember the mannat. No kiss till the Amarnath yatra 🀣 which only takes place once a year July-August 🀣
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: In-Sanity-Triv

Remember the mannat. No kiss till the Amarnath yatra 🀣 which only takes place once a year July-August 🀣

🀣 🀣... Arjun's little surprise when the truth is revealed.. he's in for a long wait.. can't wait to see his reaction to this one..🀣
224529 thumbnail

🀣 🀣... Arjun's little surprise when the truth is revealed.. he's in for a long wait.. can't wait to see his reaction to this one..🀣

He will be so frustratingly mad 🀣 🀣