So, Lets back to the Topic.
Armi finally enjoying love...They both are in Love
and Lakshmi is thinking that story is complete
but basically she is very far from the reality,
Now, Arjun Dad knws Everything.
Arjun Can force his dad to say YES..But he can't force him to accepts lakshmi
from his heart as daughter in law.So may be for saving Son, Yashvardan
plan somthng to sepreate Arjun from Lakshmi..😕
What if, lakshmi comes to knw abt the reality from Arjun's Dad??
What if, she comes to knw abt the reality from someone else other than Arjun???
OR
What if, she comes to knw abt the reality from Arjun ??
She will accept ittt and will say Yes for Arjun or She will lose her Trust on Arjun
and will leave Arjun for forever??
Are u expecting the same old love Story Sad track or somthing New
Will happen this time in this Story??
Do Comments, If u like my Topic...
Edited by neeme - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

teddybear66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
nice post... N u brought up some of those questions which r runnin here im sure in all our heads..

I jus dnt want lakshmi to knw the truth frm someone else other than arjun or else it wil be nt somethin gud..

Lets see how cv's wil show us dis track... 😕
Nupsdips thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If Lakshmi knows the truth from Arjun,it will be loads better,but knowing Purva,i guess she is going to try to mess up things..
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: teddybear66

nice post... N u brought up some of those questions which r runnin here im sure in all our heads..

I jus dnt want lakshmi to knw the truth frm someone else other than arjun or else it wil be nt somethin gud..

Lets see how cv's wil show us dis track... 😕

Normally that happens in Love stories..Herion comes to knw these kinds of Truth from someone else and Then misunderstanding Starts..I dont knw..What Arjun is Planning that how he will tell the Truth To Lakshmi,,,, He was Thinking that Once he talk with his Dad after than he will talk with lakshmi...Why he is so Sure That lakshmi will forgive him abt this...❓
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nupsdips

If Lakshmi knows the truth from Arjun,it will be loads better,but knowing Purva,i guess she is going to try to mess up things..

Yah it will be..Hope she comes To knw abt this from Arjun only..Hope CV planned somthng new ths time..I dont want to see Lakshmi Angry with Arjun for lon time and Arjun is trying to Explain all the time why he did not tell her the Truth..
ayaniie-chan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I was sooo satisfied with the ArMi scenes lately that I chose to ignore what really lies ahead of them & now, it seems we'll have to face the dreaded reality, we all knew that Arjun's dad wouldn't accept her let's see what happens with that, he'll surely do all he can so that his son can marry purva instead. I'm still curious to when Arjun will finally tell lakshmi that he is Arjun Agnihotri but it seems like she'll get to know the truth from someone else!!...Either way she'll be hurt and lose trust in Arjun and leave him until he finds a way to win her trust again!...