Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Arjun got a gold chance to reveal his truth to Laxmi but he missed it..

neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I guess he dont want to reveal ...But Promo was Promising..i m eagrly waiting for That Episode..
-Nightingale- thumbnail
@neeme...promo is definitely promising. but I still wonder about Laxmi's reaction..
neeme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naz_Angel

@neeme...promo is definitely promising. but I still wonder about Laxmi's reaction..

It must be like other Love stories..Lakshmi will think that Arjun was making Fun of her..and may be Marrige Delay๐Ÿ˜•

-Nightingale- thumbnail
@neema...but it should all happen in lighthearted way rather than crying and all...
neeme thumbnail
Its abt CV,,,What they decided for us.. Story was going fast..may be for ths day..and can't say what next for us..
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Isn't the story moving a bit to fast.. I am enjoying the ArMi moments but I still feel it could be slowed down a bit.. and I am still disappointed with Laxmi's reaction to the truth...
neeme thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Binny...

Isn't the story moving a bit to fast.. I am enjoying the ArMi moments but I still feel it could be slowed down a bit.. and I am still disappointed with Laxmi's reaction to the truth...

Agree...But show is moving fast from the start.. If we compare this show with EK shows..Then Its 2year story in EK shows..which MLTAK completed in few months๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: neeme

Agree...But show is moving fast from the start.. If we compare this show with EK shows..Then Its 2year story in EK shows..which MLTAK completed in few months๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

So true.. which is why I cant' tolerate her shows.. no offense to anyone but she has no clue when it's time to end a show.. keep dragging that's her motto..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

I'm enjoying the show.. but they need to control their enthusiasm if they want to keep the story fresh and steer clear of the drama found in every day soaps..
neeme thumbnail
Yah First i was confused that there is some motive behind this fast moving story..may be some Big Twist.. But Now I feel that this is the style of the show..