Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CaptainSpark thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: davis56

It's just I have read a few texts where women have been described like this. But since you're a literature student you must obviously know more. Thanks for clarifying 😊.

Anytime❤

Yes describing women this way isn't uncommon. But that is generally just for the purpose of description.. If you read the description of Draupadi in general you will see it's quite elaborate and somewhat grand. However, in such a situation these are the words being told by a husband who is staking his wife, this isn't with good intentions i feel, i mean there was no need, Dury and co already know how Draupadi looks like. He was pretty much advertising her and making her look tempting an offer for them.. This is i feel in bad light.

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CaptainSpark

People will laugh but my fantasy loving self simply want to believe the kaliyug end is about to come and kalki will come to destroy the world now 😆

Sorry kalyug is not ending anytime soon . It is said seven Chiranjeevi going 2 assist him , he will trained by parshuram , he will have 2 wives one no doubt goddess Lakshmi , other is assumely goddess Vaishno Devi as there r folk tales regarding it.

Abhi kalyug bahut baaki hai , abhi adha bhi nhi hua hai. Lord Vishnu mostly take birth towards d end of yug I guess.

CaptainSpark thumbnail

Haha yeah same. I feel it should end now. 2020 is all signs of the world ending imo and time for kalki to come have a good chat and end the world please. So we can go back to satya yuga!

Honestly i find this philosophy fascinating tbh. I love reading about it and it has a lovely cosmic connection too which i adore

Edited by CaptainSpark - 4 years ago
CaptainSpark thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

Sorry kalyug is not ending anytime soon . It is said seven Chiranjeevi going 2 assist him , he will trained by parshuram , he will have 2 wives one no doubt goddess Lakshmi , other is assumely goddess Vaishno Devi as there r folk tales regarding it.

Abhi kalyug bahut baaki hai , abhi adha bhi nhi hua hai. Lord Vishnu mostly take birth towards d end of yug I guess.

Is there some Calculations to know that? I am not aware so asking

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail

Kal maine ek nayi cheez dekhi , Ramanand Sagar Krishna is coming on tv nowdays.

I knew prahlad grandson mahabali is Chiranjeevi but I never knew lord Vishnu destinated him 2 be d new indra which he become after kalyug.

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail

Haha yeah same. I feel it should end now. 2020 is all signs of the world ending imo and time for kalki to come have a good chat and end the world please. So we can go back to satya yuga!

Honestly i find this philosophy fascinating tbh. I love reading about it and it has a lovely cosmic connection too which i adore

I will try 2 post it but I somewhere read lord kalki will only be on earth for 5 to 6 days.

CaptainSpark thumbnail

Who are the chiranjeevis?

Parashuram, Hanuman, Vibhishan, Jambuvan, Ashwathama, Kripacharya are all immortal but are these the people considered chiranjeevis

CaptainSpark thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

I will try 2 post it but I somewhere read lord kalki will only be on earth for 5 to 6 days.

Yes good only jitna jaldi kalyug khatam ho utna hi behtar

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail

Is there some Calculations to know that? I am not aware so asking

Even I don't know how it calculated. Only read there is lot of time left for kalyug 2 end.

Vaise 3000 saal pakka ho chuke hai coz I read people claiming ashwatthama curse period is over as they say he was cursed for 3000 yrs only & some say he is destinated 2 assist lord kalki as he 2 is Chiranjeevi.

1101138 thumbnail

I know the world today is already at its worst, a lot of people are depressed and suicidal and even the environment is at its worst. This a good time to end Kali Yuga but I don't think a lot of people will survive it. There was a mass destruction of lives in mahabharat war itself and it said only a few people will be there to see the beginning of Satya Yuga.

Even I love this philosophy it's like a ray of hope ❤️.