Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Poorabhforever

I don't think it was ever a web series. It was always meant for tv. Not only this star plus has many other such series in pipeline

Star Plus is like this only. They will give permissions to good and finite shows, but if they can't meet expectations, they'll either interfere in the scripts or stop airing

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Andy3456

You should watch the episode where Dhrit-Gandhari is in cell and Sanjay romancing Suryabhan's daughter Sunaina 🤣

I just watch 2 epis...i am continuing today

what an amazing show u have introduce to me❤

a big jhappi yaar🤗

Mages thumbnail

Star Plus is like this only. They will give permissions to good and finite shows, but if they can't meet expectations, they'll either interfere in the scripts or stop airing

i hate when they destroy tere sheher mein starring hiba nawab and dhruv bhandari...i was in love with mantu-amaya jodi😭they interfere and destroy it and rajan sahi did not bother at all but the audience taught them a lesson🤮

Mages thumbnail

last night before watching maharaj ki jai ho i watch cheer haran chapter again the more i watch the sequence the more i fall in love with pooja once i again i went through the same goosebumps that i had watching countless time i will say even draupadi just resides in pooja's soul and body and spoke her heart out for kalyug to listen what happened to her in dwarpa yug and saving a women honour is above all dharam it is real meaning of dharam

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago
FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Mages

the eternal imaginary love stories of karna-draupadi and duryodhan-subadara🤣we discussing that and laughing our heart out...it.was a blast🤣🤣

and also andy introduce me to maharaj ki jai ho show😍

I told about that show na😕

AninditaB thumbnail

I just watch 2 epis...i am continuing today

what an amazing show u have introduce to me❤

a big jhappi yaar🤗

🤗

Word Count: 0

AninditaB thumbnail

i hate when they destroy tere sheher mein starring hiba nawab and dhruv bhandari...i was in love with mantu-amaya jodi😭they interfere and destroy it and rajan sahi did not bother at all but the audience taught them a lesson🤮

There are many serials they destroyed 😭. Another they did recently was KHKT😭. They totally destroyed the storyline after marriage that it made to go off air abruptly😭

They even off-aired Manmarziyaan in same way, First it was so good story but I think they didn't get enough trp for it was at 10:30pm and slowly slowly they added drama and all and it got off air soon. There are many serials SP off aired.

such a amazing show but sadly this show is not meant for tv even if its for tv...people will create a ruckus due to the sentiments of the real epic...it will never work on tv

There was some rukus actually.

They said that it hurts the religious sentiments

But I don't understand why they took it to Mahabharata era. There is no relation to the epic, they could have just said he traveled to the past

There are many serials they destroyed 😭. Another they did recently was KHKT😭. They totally destroyed the storyline after marriage that it made to go off air abruptly😭

They even off-aired Manmarziyaan in same way, First it was so good story but I think they didn't get enough trp for it was at 10:30pm and slowly slowly they added drama and all and it got off air soon. There are many serials SP off aired.

They destroyed IB too, from brothers' story it became love story

AninditaB thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

They destroyed IB too, from brothers' story it became love story

Yes

Word Count: 1