Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Andy3456

Yeah that I remember watching. But I was confused whether they showed pregnancy or not.

No they dint showed pregnancy. I was talking about Panchali meeting with Upandavas & Abhimanyu.

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Mages

yudi and his obsession for dice game😡🤮

yup i heard about that thank god they did not show in Star Bharat version but what did they show in BRC MB?

Italics : 🤣. It was so ironical

Bold : Which one?

In BRC, Samay narrated the incident. It was not shown. Only Shakuni talking with Chandal Chaukri how Gandiva landed in Draupadi's room.

AninditaB thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

No they dint showed pregnancy. I was talking about Panchali meeting with Upandavas & Abhimanyu.

Yeah that episode I watched.

1123225 thumbnail

Weapon in room is metaphor. Romance authors know this technique well. It means Arjuna approached her for hanky panky when he shouldn't have. Weapon being his male weapon. Room being... you get the point.

Otherwise, he could've borrowed any bow from any guard and chased after robbers. Gandiv wasn't in the picture at the time for him to.go looking for his special bow.

Also, there would've been guards at the armory to tell Arjuna that Yudhishtira and Panchali were inside.

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

They showed Arjun-Subhadra's SR and I liked the episode where he praised Draupadi❤️

yup..they did show arjun romantic side there

while star bharat we were seeing eye-locks only and our arjun has no idea what is love🤣both his wives tag him dumb in romance🤣infact he blushes in front of draupadi🤦🏻‍♀️with social distancing abhimanyu and sruthakarma happened🤣

no wonder shaheer say in his IV him and pooja could have done better scenes🤣he too knows they had social distancing romance🤣

all 5 pandavas did was social distancing with their gorgeous wife🤣

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Vaise star bharat arjun was not so innocent , he was very clever , how cleverly he checked out that whether subhadra is single or not ?

Remember when subhadra came 2 give him krishna's gift d 5 stones before attack on drupad.

He very well knew subhadra was full on latoo on him & dying 2 be in his arms , it was so visible on her face that anytime she can throw herself on him .

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Italics : 🤣. It was so ironical

Bold : Which one?

In BRC, Samay narrated the incident. It was not shown. Only Shakuni talking with Chandal Chaukri how Gandiva landed in Draupadi's room.

what shakuni wanted to know its the exact same thing we want to know how ghandhiva(according to shows)landed in draupadi room🤣we have no answer to it at all

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

yudi and his obsession for dice game😡🤮

yup i heard about that thank god they did not show in Star Bharat version but what did they show in BRC MB?

@Bold this reminds me, there is a web series in Hotstar, where a guy named Sanjay accidentally time travels to Mahabharata era.Dhritrashtra is impressed by him and asks him to teach the kids.

As he reaches the study arena, he finds Kaurav n Pandav kids fighting. He is happy to see Bheem n Arjun.

Just then he notices kid Duryodhan ordering kid Dusshashan to take off Sahdev's dhoti, Dusshashan trying it, but Sahdev somehow saving him

Sanjay is angry, he goes there and scolds child Dusshashan, he was like tu bachpan se hi aisa tha, teri isi adad ki wajah se ek din Mahabharata ho jaani hai. Kyu utaar raha hai iski dhoti?

To this Sahdev replies, wo Yudhishtir bhaiyya jue me meri dhoti haar gaye

Sanjay was like kya!! Ye saare k saare bachpan se hi aise the

Edited by FlauntPessimism - 4 years ago
AninditaB thumbnail

yup..they did show arjun romantic side there

while star bharat we were seeing eye-locks only and our arjun has no idea what is love🤣both his wives tag him dumb in romance🤣infact he blushes in front of draupadi🤦🏻‍♀️with social distancing abhimanyu and sruthakarma happened🤣

no wonder shaheer say in his IV him and pooja could have done better scenes🤣he too knows they had social distancing romance🤣

all 5 pandavas did was social distancing with their gorgeous wife🤣

They had such gorgeous wife🤣. Still they believe in social distancing🤣.

1123225 thumbnail

what shakuni wanted to know its the exact same thing we want to know how ghandhiva(according to shows)landed in draupadi room🤣we have no answer to it at all

There was no gandiva when Arjuna's exile happened. He got gandiva during Khandavadahana