AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Chakravyuh formed 😔

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

Was drishtdumya really capable of killing drona ?

As he was born with this mission only.

I doubt coz drishtdumya was no where near drona , he killed drona when he dropped his weapon . Drona with weapon can be defeated by drishtdumya it was next 2 impossible.

Credit goes 2 bheem & no doubt for creating d myth

Dhristhdhyum was definitely a great CIC. No one could kill him while their opponents had 4 of them dead. Ashwathama killed him at sleep. So not doubting his capability is advised

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Andy3456

Chakravyuh formed 😔

They had a Vyuh everyday. Chakravyuh became importance because of Abhimanyu's death

AninditaB thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

They had a Vyuh everyday. Chakravyuh became importance because of Abhimanyu's death

Yep 😭

Word Count: 1

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Yes there are 12 mahayugas (1 Sat, Tteta, Dwapar and Kali each) which comprise a Manvantar. After one Manvantar Indra and Manu changes.

We are currently in 7th Mahayuga of the current Manvantar, at the end of this Manvantar and with the start of the next DaityaRaj Mahabali will become the next Indra

Yes I learned it yesterday only😆 matlab future ke future ki bhi planning kar rakhi bhagwan ne🤣

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Dhristhdhyum was definitely a great CIC. No one could kill him while their opponents had 4 of them dead. Ashwathama killed him at sleep. So not doubting his capability is advised

I m doubting his capabilities with drona , that's why myth of ashwatthama was created . Varna us myth ko create karne ka koi reason nhi tha , I m sure drishtdumya would had an encounter with drona earlier. Myth was created only 2 make drona weaponless.

Ashwatthama had fight with drishtdumya in which he killed him as what I read

I read even drishtdumya was student to drona.

What is CIC ?

Edited by deepikagupta9 - 4 years ago
AninditaB thumbnail

He may be not a good Warrior but definitely a good CIC. Maintaining an army of 7 akshahuni when your opponent's army's CIC is like Bhishm, Drona, Karna is definitely not a child play.

And moreover, Kauravas targeted Yudhisthir where as Pandavas targeted the CICs. So I think Kauravas didn't give him that much importance.

AninditaB thumbnail

I m doubting his capabilities with drona , that's why myth of ashwatthama was created . Varna us myth ko create karne ka koi reason nhi tha , I m sure drishtdumya would had an encounter with drona earlier. Myth was created only 2 make drona weaponless.

Ashwatthama had fight with drishtdumya in which he killed him as what I read

I read even drishtdumya was student to drona.

What is CIC ?

Commander in chief

rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Yes I learned it yesterday only😆 matlab future ke future ki bhi planning kar rakhi bhagwan ne🤣

Just like jab Bhagwan vardan dete hai toh uske saath us vardan ka anti-dote bhi ban na shuru ho jaata...

Hum sab scam ki zindagi jee rahe haii

Armu4eva thumbnail

Oh wow Drupad knew how to break Chakravyu?