Posted: 10 years ago
UPDATED πŸ˜ƒ

crossed 400 finally πŸ˜†

NehaTekwani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Rk was epic
he can never be recreated
the spark he created i never saw before he was one of a kind passionate obessive egoistic rude arrogant loving n caring at same time
at one moment u might hate him but next moment u will fall head over heels in love with him such was his charisma that till today we miss him n will do forever
piaviviandsena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
tedha he par mera he!! RK se jyada tedha character mene aaj tk nhi dekha. luv u rk!
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
How did 406 RK fans suddenly come in the Forum!
Ruthless.Slayer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

This is a very DIRECT question..How many here r TRUE RK fan?...before raising ur hands, let me try to define Rishabh Kundra the Superstar...RK - the Superstar who is Dark, Arrogant, Egoistic and Self Obsessed too
RK - A Larger than Life character who is Complex and Uniquein his own way
RK - the guy who is achieved everything with his own Hard-work...there was no father or mother or anyone to guide him on this path...he is a Superstar on his own
RK - whohas stoppedbelieving in Love and likes to believe that he doesnt possess a Heart to love
RK - who is not only Destructive but Self Destructive too...his Dark Grey side is like a Labyrinth
RK - the onewith whom Attitude doesnt work bcoz he always has a better one...u just cant beat him with The RK Attitude
RK - who acts all 'I'm The Best' in front of everyone, but who is so broken from inside that has to drink away all his pain at night
RK - whose witty lines gets u on the floor and whose larger than life talks makes u applause
RK - who has full confidence on himself that he can facehis enemies on his own and he is strong and obsessed enough to defeat them
RK - who is not only the Hero but Anti Hero as well.
This is RK for u guys, and like someone has said - kisi ko badal ke pyaar kiya to kya pyaar kiya? πŸ˜†...Love is loving the person u really r...Ur liking for him doesnt depend on the fact how nice/ bad he is with Madhu, whether he apologizes/ regretsto her or not...bcoz he has his own way of showing his feelings and thats what makes him RK...So why hate himfor JUST BEING RK?? So my question again - How many here r TRUE RK FANS here?
Click LIKE on this post 😊PS: I have seen many grey characters on TV but never seen one as complicated and as dark as RK.

Masterpiece thread nishi