what is the meaning of kasturi?

i5hy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
i know its the name of the female lead but i was wondering whether it has a meaning in hindi or not.if any1 of u knows pls do reply 😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

43685 thumbnail

Kasturi

is a most beautiful name. It actually means musk, the fragrance found in the musk deer. As Swamiji says, the musk deer chases the wonderful smell that is actually inside its own body. However, the devotee who is blessed with the name Kasturi should not run from one external pleasure to another trying to find happiness and satisfaction. Knowing that the great fragrance of Divinity is within, the aspirant should dive deep inside and know the inner kasturi, which is the fragrance of spiritual self-knowledge. Having found the glorious perfume of Divinity inside, never again will the aspirant rely on externals or be disillusioned by the world, knowing that all is the play of the Divine. Different names are often added to the word kasturi. Kasturirangan is a name of Lord Krishna. It means fragrant divine love, divine music and the divine play of the Lord.

sweet_lima thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i dident know it thx for telling us
i5hy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anishma24

<P =bigtitle>Kasturi
<P =spatext>is a most beautiful name. It actually means musk, the fragrance found in the musk deer. As Swamiji says, the musk deer chases the wonderful smell that is actually inside its own body. However, the devotee who is blessed with the name Kasturi should not run from one external pleasure to another trying to find happiness and satisfaction. Knowing that the great fragrance of Divinity is within, the aspirant should dive deep inside and know the inner kasturi, which is the fragrance of spiritual self-knowledge. Having found the glorious perfume of Divinity inside, never again will the aspirant rely on externals or be disillusioned by the world, knowing that all is the play of the Divine. Different names are often added to the word kasturi. Kasturirangan is a name of Lord Krishna. It means fragrant divine love, divine music and the divine play of the Lord.

thanx a lot 😃
love_rucha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow..i didn't knew it had such a deep meaning....well i know the meaning of siya(her frnd played by vrinda of remix)well it is the other name of lordess sita..
~Tia_ranveer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anishma24

Kasturi

is a most beautiful name. It actually means musk, the fragrance found in the musk deer. As Swamiji says, the musk deer chases the wonderful smell that is actually inside its own body. However, the devotee who is blessed with the name Kasturi should not run from one external pleasure to another trying to find happiness and satisfaction. Knowing that the great fragrance of Divinity is within, the aspirant should dive deep inside and know the inner kasturi, which is the fragrance of spiritual self-knowledge. Having found the glorious perfume of Divinity inside, never again will the aspirant rely on externals or be disillusioned by the world, knowing that all is the play of the Divine. Different names are often added to the word kasturi. Kasturirangan is a name of Lord Krishna. It means fragrant divine love, divine music and the divine play of the Lord.

I never knew that ... Thanx a lot ...😃

SukhSandhu thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kasturi means MUSK yeah true...... I knew this but thanks for sharing dear friend 👏