Nobody took notice of the injured soldier
He screamed from the pain growing in his shoulder
Nobody realized the pain he would suffer
Trampling feet and screams grew monotonous
The injured soldier tried to ignore the pain that was so venomous

He made a decision for himself
If he was to survive he'd have to help himself
Nobody was going to come to his aid
Not when each one was looking out for their own head.

He winced in pain as he got to his feet
He wouldn't give up now, not when he still had an errand to meet
His shoulder cried out to him in vain
He had already chose to ignore the pain.

He took his spirits up
He adjusted his helmet and refused to give up
He would keep fighting till the war is over
Each soldier fighting for their country, their home and their master

It's the choices we make
And the chances we take
That set us apart
Only when, of course, the decision is made from the heart.

[Inspiration from the poem "The Injured Soldier" ]

KK.

It's so painful to read, Periamma but still so perfect for Sayyid and his situation... πŸ‘

Originally posted by: karkuzhali

Teaser 47.

Haikus:

Suspense filled Teaser
Picture looks very powerful
Sending Bond in tears..

KK.

And so sending all of us in tears.. 😭 Chellam how could you??? 😭 😭
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: jiya.k

Good Morning Baisas & Sahibas.. πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

Congratulations for new HOME.. πŸ₯³

Jiya what serial is your siggie from? Rajiv Khandelwal and no idea about the female. I remember he had a huge fan following. πŸ˜ƒ

Once upon a time when he did Kekta show even my mom was his fan and I used to tease her!! πŸ˜† 'Lo tumhara chaand ka tukda aa gaya hai'! 🀣 And she would glare at me! πŸ˜† I never watched it though but a couple of years back in Sony a show came where he was a reporter and liked some episodes but then left watching. As usual, don't ask the name, I have no clue! πŸ€”
jiya.k thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lashy

Teaser for Chapter 47

It was dark.

It was cold.

'Ai Khuda... am... am... am I still buried underneath? I need to move... I cannot afford to fall asleep or slip into unconsciousness... no, I need to get back... get home to Parnagarh... to my Sahib... a thousand lives depend on it...'

Shock wala interesting teaser Lashy sahiba with perfect picture..πŸ‘πŸ‘

Baisas & Sahibas reaction after & before opening NEW THREAD...

After seeing PICTURE & reading TEASER...
Oh God please keep sayyid sahib safe for our bond sahiba...

Kalgi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Shock wala interesting teaser Lashy sahiba with perfect picture..πŸ‘πŸ‘

Baisas & Sahibas reaction after & before opening NEW THREAD...

After seeing PICTURE & reading TEASER...
Oh God please keep sayyid sahib safe for our bond sahiba...

Exactly!! 😭
jiya.k thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lghosh

Jiya what serial is your siggie from? Rajiv Khandelwal and no idea about the female. I remember he had a huge fan following. πŸ˜ƒ

Once upon a time when he did Kekta show even my mom was his fan and I used to tease her!! πŸ˜† 'Lo tumhara chaand ka tukda aa gaya hai'! 🀣 And she would glare at me! πŸ˜† I never watched it though but a couple of years back in Sony a show came where he was a reporter and liked some episodes but then left watching. As usual, don't ask the name, I have no clue! πŸ€”

Its from his new web series HAQ SE on alt balaji directed by ken ghosh,miss ghosh.
It is a very good story of mirza sisters based on kashmir with great locations..
The female in siggy is surveen chawala who played his sister in law in that kekta serial kanhi toh hoga yes i too remember he became national heartthrob as sujal..
You badmaash ladki maa ko chedti hai kuki sahi bolti hai nirlaj kanhi kiπŸ˜†πŸ€£

And name of his sony show was REPORTER..
See i knw alreadyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Testmytest thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Lashy,
My name is Rekha, live in New York. I am a big fan of your novel NJAPA. I stopped coming to the forum for a while until 3 months ago I stumbled upon HBAS! I have no words to describe how beautiful the novel is. You are one hell of a writer! Blessed with creativity. I got hooked to the story and read 38 chapters in 3 days! And have read them many times over.

A beautiful love story of AMK and Heera, they are made for each other, they deserve each other, they are the yin and the yang. They have become a team now to face the challenges of the world.

I have yet to catch up and understand the conversations on these threads and the people, will do so gradually.

Please keep us entertained by your magical writing! Also I love all the pictures, especially from the last 5 chapters.
Kalgi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Testmytest

Hi Lashy,

My name is Rekha, live in New York. I am a big fan of your novel NJAPA. I stopped coming to the forum for a while until 3 months ago I stumbled upon HBAS! I have no words to describe how beautiful the novel is. You are one hell of a writer! Blessed with creativity. I got hooked to the story and read 38 chapters in 3 days! And have read them many times over.

A beautiful love story of AMK and Heera, they are made for each other, they deserve each other, they are the yin and the yang. They have become a team now to face the challenges of the world.

I have yet to catch up and understand the conversations on these threads and the people, will do so gradually.

Please keep us entertained by your magical writing! Also I love all the pictures, especially from the last 5 chapters.

Hi Rekha, welcome to HBAS house.. πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— and congratulation for your first post here.. You've done it.. πŸ‘
Edited by Kalgi22 - 6 years ago
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Its from his new web series HAQ SE on alt balaji directed by ken ghosh,miss ghosh.
It is a very good story of mirza sisters based on kashmir with great locations..
The female in siggy is surveen chawala who played his sister in law in that kekta serial kanhi toh hoga yes i too remember he became national heartthrob as sujal..
You badmaash ladki maa ko chedti hai kuki sahi bolti hai nirlaj kanhi kiπŸ˜†πŸ€£

And name of his sony show was REPORTER..
See i knw alreadyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Jiya, as charity begins at home so does laughter and teasing!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Mom used to be glued to the set to see him and the whole world used to center on that story and him for those 30 minutes!! So obviously, yeh sunheri mauka thodi na jaane de sakte hai!! πŸ˜† She used to be after me when I went gaga over the tinsel town heroes or cricket celebrities! πŸ˜† Woh kya hai na, Lana Ghosh ki philosophy, πŸ˜†

Zindagi ke sanjeede panno mein se -
hansi mazaak ka kuch panne nikaal ke,
Phir uss mushkurahat ki qehqeha mein,
Poori zindagi inn lamhon mein jee le! πŸ˜ƒ