Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1003116 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
What is going onnn,
Too much homework for my small brain.
Selvi: beautiful pic as usual to make our day bright.

Bond: sorry about Sayyid's condition, but keep in mind we are all with you.

Kally: my pally big hug to you, don't ask why

Lana: what a wonderful worded essay you wrote πŸ‘ , and your birthday gift to author sahiba was Su ⭐️

I know I am keeping lot of name mentioning here as you know I have cheated on my homework πŸ˜•

Lashy: what is going on author sahiba . You and your obsession about likes 😑 . I am just angry that there is no love button to press, because that is what we do, we are in love with your writing so much so that you see all the pairing going on here πŸ˜† . You have managed to merge virtual world with real world. So don't get bother about minnal things and do hakuna Matata with us πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
And know that you are one treasure, which we found online by our luck and we keeping it all for ourselves πŸ€—
Edited by al_pal - 6 years ago
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: al_pal

Where have you been? 😲

>>>>

I will ask why!

Lashy: what is going on author sahiba . You and your obsession about likes 😑 .

Uffo... I am not obsessed about likes... pagli😑 I just said a lot of our old readers are missing/stopped coming😭... Shagun, Payaliya, Zhanna, Jigisha, Shyamala aunty, Nams, Sojji, Jyothi, Aparna, Shivu and a few more... πŸ€”

I am just angry that there is no love button to press, because that is what we do, we are in love with your writing so much so that you see all the pairing going on here πŸ˜† . You have managed to merge virtual world with real world. So don't get bother about minnal things and do hakuna Matata with us πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

Don't bother about minnal things 😲

And know that you are one treasure, which we found online by our luck and we keeping it all for ourselves πŸ€—
Hai hai πŸ€—

Edited by lashy - 6 years ago
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hmmm!! My Heera, I know with you I am the most gentler person but right now I feel like giving you a hard stare! I completely agree with Pallu about your concern about likes!!

All the names you mentioned have left the entire forum, they have not Left HBAS!! Understand the difference?? Not your story but the forum or IF itself. All I can say is it is their loss! So just focus on the ones who are completely, wholly and solely invested in your story and listen to them!! Samjhe???
lghosh thumbnail

Originally posted by: al_pal

What is going onnn,
Too much homework for my small brain.
Selvi: beautiful pic as usual to make our day bright.

Lana: what a wonderful worded essay you wrote πŸ‘ , and your birthday gift to author sahiba was Su ⭐️

I know I am keeping lot of name mentioning here as you know I have cheated on my homework πŸ˜•

Lashy: what is going on author sahiba . You and your obsession about likes 😑 . I am just angry that there is no love button to press, because that is what we do, we are in love with your writing so much so that you see all the pairing going on here πŸ˜† . You have managed to merge virtual world with real world. So don't get bother about minnal things and do hakuna Matata with us πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

Pallu!! πŸ€— How are you?? Did you get a job already? Didn't see you around for a while. You must be so happy you left NYC, they are getting battered by snow badly.

Thank you re for liking the OS!! πŸ˜ƒ What is Su??

I agree completely with what you wrote to Author Sahiba. πŸ‘πŸΌ
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: lghosh

Hmmm!! My Heera, I know with you I am the most gentler person but right now I feel like giving you a hard stare! I completely agree with Pallu about your concern about likes!!

All the names you mentioned have left the entire forum, they have not Left HBAS!! Understand the difference?? Not your story but the forum or IF itself. All I can say is it is their loss! So just focus on the ones who are completely, wholly and solely invested in your story and listen to them!! Samjhe???

Arre I can still miss them naπŸ˜†
Testmytest thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Rekha - Yeah heard on the news of the impending Snow . Hope it's the last for this season.
It may take a few more posts & you should be ok. If you have any questions to ask on posting someone will step in & help.
Testmytest thumbnail
Hello ladies/girls,
Silly question: I am trying to reply to few messages, but I keep getting error message.

What am I missing?

Thx,
Rekha
lghosh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kuki715

😲
Miss Peanutakker shooing her CS like that πŸ€ͺ🀣

Kuki you are not Narad Jr but CEO of all Narad!! one will not need a match to light, just have to throw you in! The whole house will be on fire! 😑
Edited by lghosh - 6 years ago
Testmytest thumbnail
Yes Vatsy,

Hope it is the last for this season. Snowing pretty badly out here. Have you been to East coast (New York) area? Was in Toronto last year, took my parents to Niagara falls.

Rekha - Yeah heard on the news of the impending Snow . Hope it's the last for this season.
It may take a few more posts & you should be ok. If you have any questions to ask on posting someone will step in & help.
Testmytest thumbnail
Thank you Lana. Agree with you on the weather people, they exaggerate more often than not. Rain and flash flooding is pretty bad too! Hope it won't be that bad for you guys.
Anyway tell me more about you. Are you a teacher at a school? I always wanted to be one, I still do!